File Conversion Bug

Andy

Dec 21, 2014, 11:33:44 AM12/21/14
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

Some pdf files are not displaying correctly in 0.9.
I have attached an example file - upload it onto bigbluebutton and compare with the pdf.
Some pages appear blank while others gain or loose backgrounds, and others suffer a loss of resolution.

The original file type is pdf and I've tested against the 0.9 demo server.

Anyone have an idea what could be wrong - these files converted fine with 0.81.

Thanks, Andy
Example File - Exam Paper.pdf

Fred Dixon

Dec 22, 2014, 10:14:28 AM12/22/14
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hi Andy,

Thanks for reporting this!  We've reproduced it on one of our dev servers.

Opened an issue to track this

Regards,... Fred

BigBlueButton Developer
BigBlueButton on twitter: @bigbluebutton

Fred Dixon

Jan 7, 2015, 10:09:14 PM1/7/15
to BigBlueButton-dev
Fixed.

See update to

The fix will be in the next update to 0.9.0-beta.  Thanks again Andy for finding and reporting this bug.

Regards,... Fred