How can i make custom module?

김종한

Jul 6, 2015, 5:20:48 AM7/6/15
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com

Hi. I'm making custom module about shared file listing window.

First of all, Is there some doc or sample for this? I couldn't find any of it. So it's not easy to me.

And How can I build custom module? I made some test module(blanked) folder and append it to build.xml. But Builder just pass that lines. Nothing happened. It's not make .swf even error message.

Chad Pilkey

Jul 6, 2015, 11:37:52 AM7/6/15
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com
We used to have a sample module document, but it's hard to keep it updated all the time. The best advice that I can give you for starting a new module is to follow the build path for the ChatModule and see how it all flows from build.xml. The most important files for getting started are build.xml, ChatModule.mxml, and config.xml.