Re: [bigbluebutton-dev] Openjdk-7-jdk has no installation candidate

Fred Dixon

Feb 25, 2017, 10:03:13 AM2/25/17
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hi Karen,

Were are you finding the instruction to install openjdk-7-jdk?

If your running BigBlueButton 1.1-beta, the instructions to setup the development environment are here

Regards,... Fred

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 9:09 PM, Karen Alkoby <karen....@gallaudet.edu> wrote:
I tried to install openjdk-7-jdk but it has no installation candidate as per instruction on installation beta 1.1

Where could I find one?  OR should I use 8 version.   Please advise.

thanks, Karen

BigBlueButton Developer
@bigbluebutton