Disable download recording

Niels

May 26, 2017, 3:03:53 AM5/26/17
to BigBlueButton-dev
Dear all,

When I make a recording; I don't want people to be able to download it (and possibly put it on YouTube or the like).

How do I disable this option?

Note: this is how you download a recording.

1. Go to the recording
2. Click here

3. Then click here:

Many thanks for your attention!

Fred Dixon

May 26, 2017, 11:51:59 AM5/26/17
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hi Neils,

This is a function of the Chrome browser.  We did a quick search and fount the following thread in Stack Overflow that may be helpful

Regards,... Fred

BigBlueButton Developer
@bigbluebutton

Chad Pilkey