Playback doesn't work on Smartphone/Tablets (Using Puffin Browser)

Niels

Aug 28, 2016, 2:45:08 AM8/28/16
to BigBlueButton-dev
Title says it all. I'm also surprised by the links BBB 1.0 generates:

http://conference.gnosis.today/playback/presentation/0.9.0/

It says 0.9.0, maybe that's why it doesn't work (as 0.9.0 wasn't compatible with Puffin)?

Thanks!

Fred Dixon

Aug 29, 2016, 7:29:28 AM8/29/16
to BigBlueButton-dev
HI Niels,

Did a quick test and found the same error.  Opened an issue to track this

> It says 0.9.0...

It's really just a label for the recording format and, at the time referred to the 0.9 release, but we're using the same format for the 1.0 release.

Regards,... Fred

BigBlueButton Developer
@bigbluebutton