Flex FTP - load files to BBB from a server directory NOT LOCAL

Marco

Aug 27, 2015, 4:55:22 AM8/27/15
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hello everyone.

Wondering if anyone has tried to load a file from an FTP server to BBB instead of the standard local drive.

Can we use FlexFTP?

Please inform if you can.

Best.
Marco

Marco

Sep 2, 2015, 10:05:57 PM9/2/15
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hi again...

No responses.... has nobody done this before?

We have been trying a few things but so far no success.  Any leads?

Best,
Marco

Fred Dixon

Sep 2, 2015, 10:27:35 PM9/2/15
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hi Marco,

You would need to download the file locally then update to BigBlueButton -- there is no ftp protocol built into BigBlueButton.

Regards,... Fred

BigBlueButton Developer
BigBlueButton on twitter: @bigbluebutton

Marco

Sep 4, 2015, 12:07:25 AM9/4/15
to BigBlueButton-dev
Thanks Fred, we trying to integrate the new function.... almost there.

:)

m.