New updates to BigBlueButton 0.9.0-beta

144 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

Fred Dixon

belum dibaca,
15 Okt 2014, 21.35.0115/10/14
kepadaBigBlueButton-dev
Hi Everyone,

We've released an minor update to the BigBlueButton client for 0.9.0-beta.

Changes:
- fixed a bug with WebRTC call failing at echo test where the window never went away
- changed webrtc error messages to errorcodes so that the messages can be translated

To upgrade your servers, see

As 0.9.0-beta is settling down and were seeing heavy use by some sites (100's of meetings each day), we're now working on the edge cases, localization, accessibility, remaining bugs, and documentation.

As always, give feedback if you find anything amiss.

Regards,... Fred

--
BigBlueButton Developer
BigBlueButton on twitter: @bigbluebutton

German Acevedo

belum dibaca,
17 Okt 2014, 02.27.5517/10/14
kepadabigblueb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Fred,

If I have customized my client, what should I do?  My client was built with release 158.

Regards,

German

Fred Dixon

belum dibaca,
17 Okt 2014, 07.48.0917/10/14
kepadaBigBlueButton-dev
Hi German,

> If I have customized my client, what should I do?  My client was built with release 158.

Rebuild it with the latest release.  In a nutshell

1. Update your BigBlueButton server with the latest release

2. Pull in the latest updates to your development environment using `git pull`
  - Fix any conflicts with your changes

Here's the link to the GitHub docs that show how to do this

3. Rebuild the client

(this you have already done)

Regards,... Fred

German Acevedo

belum dibaca,
18 Okt 2014, 15.22.1018/10/14
kepadabigblueb...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, I'll try.
Is there also needed to rebuild my branding skin? I only have made changes to some colors.
Regards,
German

Rakesh PD

belum dibaca,
20 Okt 2014, 06.36.2920/10/14
kepadabigblueb...@googlegroups.com
Dear Fred,

    The bbb 0.9 beta have only less tweaks and enhancement,
when the standard version will available for installing ?
Regards,
Rakesh.P.D

Fred Dixon

belum dibaca,
20 Okt 2014, 08.59.2520/10/14
kepadaBigBlueButton-dev
Hi Rakesh,

>     The bbb 0.9 beta have only less tweaks and enhancement,
> when the standard version will available for installing ?

You are asking when is the release date for the 0.9.0?  We ship on quality, not dates.

You can judge how close we are getting to the release by where we are at in our development process.  We are currently at the stage of beta release.  The next stage is a release candidate.  For more information, see

Regards,... Fred
Balas ke semua
Balas ke penulis
Teruskan