Changes in Interface only appear after clearing browser Cache

Evan Zhang

Apr 21, 2014, 2:56:31 AM4/21/14
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The changes that I make in any mxml file only appear once I clear the cache of the browser I am using.

Any advice on a more elegant way for visitors of my bigbluebutton deployment to view the changes without clearing their local browser cache?

Thank you in advance for your time and attention.

EZ

Chad Pilkey

Apr 21, 2014, 9:59:40 AM4/21/14
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Evan,

Some browsers (such as Chrome) cache content quite aggressively. Unfortunately there's no good workaround, my suggestion is just to use Firefox instead of Chrome because it doesn't rely on caching as much.