meteor server won't start up

neeraj

Jul 31, 2015, 4:58:44 PM7/31/15
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hello!

So I've been working on the html5 client, but quit the server and then typed ./start.sh to start it up again and nothing happens.  After about 8-10 seconds, I'll just get another command line, but the server isn't starting up.

Any ideas on why this isn't working? It was working fine as I first started it up and began working on the BBB html5 client.

Thanks!

Anton Georgiev

Jul 31, 2015, 5:05:21 PM7/31/15
to BigBlueButton-dev, nekap...@gmail.com
Hey Neeraj,

If you modified start.sh, what is the current content of that file?
Try starting it via typing "meteor" (without the quotes). Then paste the terminal output here.

Regards,
Anton