Adding stylesheet for this page

rahul gopi

Feb 10, 2016, 8:29:49 AM2/10/16
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hi,
I need to add a style sheet for this page. How can it be achieved?
Screenshot from 2016-02-10.png

Fred Dixon

Feb 10, 2016, 8:32:59 AM2/10/16
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hi Rahul,

I think your making a getMeetings call to the server -- this isn't an end-user call; rather, it's meant for server-to-server call.

The end user should never see this XML.

For example, your web application may query the BigBlueButton server using getMeetings to determine if there are any active meetings running that the user could join.

Your web application would receive the XML reply and decide what to show the user.

Regards,... Fred

On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 8:29 AM, rahul gopi <rahul...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
I need to add a style sheet for this page. How can it be achieved?

BigBlueButton Developer
@bigbluebutton

rahul gopi

Feb 10, 2016, 10:40:11 AM2/10/16
to BigBlueButton-dev

On Wednesday, February 10, 2016 at 6:59:49 PM UTC+5:30, rahul gopi wrote:
Hi,
I need to add a style sheet for this page. How can it be achieved?

Hi Fred,
Ofcourse, end user don't see this, but, admin views this. If a style sheet is defined, and can it be attached with this page?.
Thanks in advance

Richard Alam

Feb 10, 2016, 10:43:00 AM2/10/16
to BigBlueButton-dev
Probably. We haven't tried this but you can take a look at the Grails doc on how to do this. We use Grails 2.3.6

Richard

Chad Pilkey

Feb 10, 2016, 1:04:05 PM2/10/16
to BigBlueButton-dev
That is just how your browser displays an XML document. If you open the same URL in Chrome it will appear differently.

You can also look at the source of the page and you will see that it is just an XML tree structure there's no HTML or stlying included in the returned file.