Professional PTZ camera & Chroma key setup for Bigbluebutton session recording

Madhukar

May 26, 2015, 8:40:47 AM5/26/15
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

1) We want to Record classroom sessions on Bigbluebutton with Professional PTZ camera, So can anybody share your experiences on this type of setup, also please suggest me which PTZ camera is suitable for Bigblubutton sessions,

2) We want Choroma key setup for Bigbluebutton sessions for Virtual Backdrops, So how to setup Chroma keyer for Bigblubutton sessions, if anybody have done these similar setups please share your experiences

Thanks& Regards,
Madhukar