embedded video in startscreen

geert....@smartsunday.com

May 25, 2016, 3:25:43 PM5/25/16
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hi,

We implemented the web conferencing system in our LMS.

now, when you start the conferencing tool, you get 2 video-links as user (embedded youtube video's). We wish to change those links (upload a tutorial per language, user preferences)
Secondly we would like to set a new design (layout)

How can we access the source-code to do so?

Thank you for your help!

Geert

Fred Dixon

May 25, 2016, 3:32:15 PM5/25/16
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hi Geert,

Full docs (and source code links) are at

Regards,.. Fred

BigBlueButton Developer
@bigbluebutton

geert....@smartsunday.com