Multiple tabs option in WhiteBorad module.

Avnish Choudhary

Sep 1, 2014, 2:32:52 AM9/1/14
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,
                       I am new in BigBlueButton Development.I want to edit the whiteboard functionality for adding multiple whiteboard using tabs so that user can navigate to any of the added whiteboard tab.Please, guide me if  it is possible and give me the way to proceed.

Chad Pilkey

Sep 2, 2014, 12:31:19 PM9/2/14
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com
Anything is possible if you have the means, but adding something like multiple tabs to the whiteboard will require a good knowledge of the client and server and it won't be quick to implement.

There isn't really much help that I can provide unfortunately because I don't think anyone has ever looked into your desired functionality before.

Chad