.9 bbb automatic recording

nekapoor

Dec 18, 2014, 8:36:16 PM12/18/14
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com
hey!

sorry I tried searching for a thread on this, but we use the api and set the record parameter to true however when we get into the 0.9 classroom, you still have to click record for it to begin recording. Is that by design? Is there a way to automatically turn on recording now?

Thanks!

Fred Dixon

Dec 19, 2014, 8:27:10 AM12/19/14
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hi Nekapoor,

We're working on making it possible through the API.  There are two outstanding issues with it, see

and

Both of these are marked for resolution in 0.9.0-beta before we reach release candidate.

Regards,... Fred

BigBlueButton Developer
BigBlueButton on twitter: @bigbluebutton