Best Banks in Austin

1 view

Best Banks in Austin

Apr 2, 2019, 2:57:37 AM4/2/19
to Best Banks in Austin

business3.jpg

Bank Anywhere

In this day and age, you can do pretty much anything online. That’s why Guaranty Bank & Trust lets you bank anywhere, anytime with our online banking solutions. Whether you need to move some money around, stay on top of your bills, or pay back your friend, you can do it all on your computer, tablet, or smartphone. Doesn't get easier than that.

Online Banking & Bill Pay

Stay on top of your money and never miss a beat with Guaranty Bank & Trust’s online banking systems. On the go or across the globe, you’ll be able to access your accounts, schedule payments, receive text alerts, and do so much more. As if all that weren’t enough, we also give it all to you with no monthly service fee.

Features Include:

  • View checking, savings, and loan information
  • Transfer money between accounts
  • Schedule bill payments in advance or set recurring payments
  • Receive text alerts
  • View E-Statements
  • Create stop payment orders on checks
  • No Monthly Service Fee
  • Download your banking transactions into Quicken® and many other personal financial systems.
  • And much, much more!

Security Features:

  • Firewall and intrusion detection systems to prohibit unauthorized access.
  • Encryption of sensitive information that is transmitted over the mobile internet browser
  • Secure access to your Online Banking profile through password protection and multi-layered security features.

How much it costs:

No Monthly Service Fee

Guaranty Bank & Trust N.A. provides mobile banking as a free service to our online banking customers. However, web access and text messaging are needed to use our full range of mobile banking products and your mobile communications carrier may charge you for web access and text messages. Please check your service provider for specific fees and charges.

Mobile Banking

Now your wallet and your bank can fit in your pocket. With mobile banking, keep up with your money on the go. Our mobile app lets you stay in control all across the globe, with access to all your accounts right at your fingertips.

What you need:

  • Smartphone or Tablet
  • Online Banking
  • Mobile Banking

2 Easy Steps:

  1. Download our app from your app store or text GBTAPP to 313131 to get a link to download the app.
  2. Use your online banking credentials to log in.

Security Features:

  • Mobile Banking offers the same layered standard security features and protection that are applied to Online Banking service including:
  • Firewall and intrusion detection systems to prohibit unauthorized access.
  • Encryption of sensitive information that is transmitted over the mobile internet browser.
  • Secure access to your Online Banking profile through password protection and multi-layered security features.

How much it costs:

No Monthly Service Fee

If you want total control over your financial transactions, you can easily do that. In case your credit card got lost, or somebody hacked into it, you can easily check transactions that were not made by you! Another important implication of checking your account online, is that you do not go overdrawn in your checking accounts. You can save money from financial charges and you can even monitor your spending always!

If you're not yet using online banking, it is past time you should try it!