Member Dues and April Club Comp

Joe Postma

Jan 29, 2018, 11:04:11 PM1/29/18
to Bellingham Homebrewers Guild
Hey everyone -

Just a reminder that annual dues will be increasing starting February 1st. Dues are $25 for the next couple days, but will increase to $30 ($35 with no auto-enroll). The BHG doesn't require dues to attend meetings, but dues-paying members enjoy amazing benefits including:
- Discounts at the North Corner Brewing Supply homebrew shop
- Invite to our exclusive epic annual Field Trip
- Reduced fees for Best of the Bay competition entries
- Eligibility to participate in the BHG HomeBrewer Of the Year (HomeBoy)
- Discounts on BHG logo merch
- and more!

Check out the website to register for membership:

We're also announcing our April club comp style, Munich Helles (BJCP style 4A). We'll be having our April meeting at Chuckanut, so we get the opportunity to taste our homebrewed versions against the amazing Chuckanut version.

The brewers at Chuckanut have also graciously offered to let us use their lager yeast for our homebrew. If you're interested in getting a fresh crop of yeast, bring a sanitized mason jar with your name on the lid to the February club meeting and we'll arrange for pickup the next day. The club comp doesn't require using the Chuckanut yeast so if you want to get a jump start on this lager, you can brew with your own yeast as well.

If you have any questions about membership or the club comp, feel free to ask on this thread.

Cheers!

Joe