Mount Vernon beer festival

Mathew Wend

Jul 28, 2015, 5:16:18 PM7/28/15
to belling...@googlegroups.com

So we have had our sponsorship fall through this year. I have been called in to volunteer to help, but I'm running ragged with planning a wedding and working 3 jobs 7 days a week and helping my fiancé find a job because she just lost hers. I am stressed. I would love to help with people who might be able to pull or if they have math certification, or also donate ducky boxes if they have those available. Any help would be amazing.

It is on August 8th from 4 to 9 p.m. in downtown Mount Vernon if you have anything you can help us with that would be amazing. Just get in touch with me and we can work something out.