Nail for Barrel Sampling

Skip to the first unread message

Justin Bajema

27 Nov 2016, 16:17:4127/11/2016
to Belling...@googlegroups.com
I'm looking to put a stainless steel nail in my barrel for sampling. Does anyone have some extras? I don't really feel like buying a box of 200. If you know of a source for smaller quantities that would be fine too.

- Justin

Frank Trosset

27 Nov 2016, 17:18:4627/11/2016
to Belling...@googlegroups.com
I've got you covered. Swing by the brewery tomorrow!