Cider Blend option available next week

Robert Northcorner

Sep 28, 2016, 7:30:16 PM9/28/16
to HBG

Custom Cider Blend:  First Round Oct. 6

I am working with Bellewood Acres on a Cider Blend to be available in about a week (Thursday, Oct. 6) derived from Cider apples not usually available to the general public there.  This is fun and easy way to try a quality batch of Cider.  Price is $6.25/gallon for a prepaid order or $7/gallon at the shop subject to availability.  I will have either 50 or 100 gallons available depending on public response, with the option of a second later pick should we get more demand.  We will get more details on the specific blend soon.

-Robert

--
NORTH CORNER BREWING SUPPLY
www.northcornerbrewing.com

Justin Revelstoke

Sep 28, 2016, 8:41:12 PM9/28/16
to Belling...@googlegroups.com

Ooh, we'll come by and sign up for 12 gallons