Brett

Robert Reyes

Nov 3, 2014, 1:11:11 PM11/3/14
to belling...@googlegroups.com
Anyone have any brett sitting idly by that might willing to part ways with? Wyeast or the like.  Even some fresh yeast cake.   I'm having a hard time building up a culture from some bottle dregs and will need within the next few days.

Thanks,

Robert

Michael

Nov 3, 2014, 8:12:58 PM11/3/14
to Belling...@googlegroups.com
What strain are you looking for?

For a freebie idea you could just let your carboy hang out uncovered at Gary's house.

Michael

Robert Reyes

Nov 5, 2014, 12:06:58 AM11/5/14
to Belling...@googlegroups.com
Haha, yes, I've heard the legend of the feral yeast at Gary's. Looking for Brett lambicus.

Sent from my iPhone

Bill Arthurs

Nov 5, 2014, 3:40:48 PM11/5/14
to Belling...@googlegroups.com

I've got a couple bottles remaining of a Brett lamb black saison if you'd like to try to culture.

Robert Reyes

Nov 6, 2014, 10:19:50 AM11/6/14
to Belling...@googlegroups.com
Black lamb saison sounds pretty darn good. But, a buddy of my was able to bring some Brett from white labs at the mountain homebrew supply. I guess they carry it in stock. Thanks or the offer Bill. Although, when this beer is all done maybe we can trade a couple bottles.

Robert

Sent from my iPhone

Michael

Nov 6, 2014, 1:40:07 PM11/6/14
to Belling...@googlegroups.com
Nice. It is good to know that White Labs can be found around here.