Best of the Bay, Collaboration Release & Club comp

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Bellingham Homebrewers Guild

未读,
2017年8月16日 20:29:502017/8/16
收件人 Bellingham Homebrewers Guild
A huge thanks and congratulations to everyone who entered the 2017 Best of the Bay competition! It was an amazing year, and I hope everyone had lots of fun at the award ceremony. We couldn't put on an event of this magnitude without our amazing volunteers, judges and stewards, who are too numerous to list in this email. Thanks to everyone involved!

I also wanted to mention that last year's HomeBOY winner, Jenn Tadder, will be releasing her collaboration brew with Aslan this Friday! Jenn and Frank brewed a Cranberry White IPA. Let's show our support for the BHG and Aslan by heading over there and drinking as much of it as possible this weekend. I'll be there at 7 on Friday.

Last item: Our October club competition is changing in scope from what we had previously announced. The October theme will be Local Ingredients, similar to what we have done in the past. Any ingredient (not water...) from Whatcom or Skagit county will be an acceptable entry, so fruit, hops, malt or spices - or yeast if you're brave. We're getting to the end of the year, so anyone looking for additional HomeBOY points will want to come up with something really special!

Cheers!

Joe

Jenn Tadder

未读,
2017年8月17日 11:37:102017/8/17
收件人 Bellingham Homebrewers Guild
Ill be at aslan 4-5:30ish

darin hamm

未读,
2017年8月19日 01:15:222017/8/19
收件人 Bellingham Homebrewers Guild
I'm getting some of that beer Saturday night!

Just to clarify you only need to have 1 local ingredient. Not the whole beer.

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子