Free March pump heads

Robert Tierney

Apr 12, 2014, 10:26:36 PM4/12/14
to belling...@googlegroups.com

Have two, one with slightly stripped threads on the outlet. Pretty sure it will be usable with some patience, but I know my setup will strip it completely if I try to fnaggle it. They're yours for free. Just say the word.

Donna Gamel

Apr 12, 2014, 10:32:49 PM4/12/14
to Belling...@googlegroups.com
Are they still available?
On Saturday, April 12, 2014 7:26 PM, Robert Tierney <cor...@gmail.com> wrote:
Have two, one with slightly stripped threads on the outlet. Pretty sure it will be usable with some patience, but I know my setup will strip it completely if I try to fnaggle it. They're yours for free. Just say the word.

Robert Tierney

Apr 12, 2014, 10:39:09 PM4/12/14
to Belling...@googlegroups.com

Yes

Donna Gamel

Apr 12, 2014, 11:17:14 PM4/12/14
to Belling...@googlegroups.com
Give me a call to arrange for a time and place for pickup. (360)734-4653

Robert Tierney

Apr 13, 2014, 7:52:12 PM4/13/14
to Belling...@googlegroups.com
I'm at home for the next hour or so, 615 N State St #104. Otherwise
I'll be out and about later. Maybe going to the brew shop party thing.

On Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 8:17 PM, Donna Gamel <d_g...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Give me a call to arrange for a time and place for pickup. (360)734-4653

Gary Gamel

Apr 16, 2014, 12:00:12 PM4/16/14
to Belling...@googlegroups.com

I couldn't make it on Sunday. Is there some other time that I might be able to connect with you?