Raspberries

Me

May 7, 2016, 2:41:06 PM5/7/16
to Belling...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys, I'm looking at working on a framboise down here in Oregon and would love to use some raspberries from back home. Anyone have any good contacts or connections? Thanks for your help.
Cheers, -Anthony

Sent from my iPhone

Robert Northcorner

May 11, 2016, 5:21:19 PM5/11/16
to HBG
Don't have any personal connections, but have used fruit from Mayberry Farm near Lynden.  Different fruit formats (Whole or Puree) available, 5 gal frozen buckets and on up.....You might find fruit in the Willamette Valley or Hood River Area also,

Cheers
-R

NORTH CORNER BREWING SUPPLY
www.northcornerbrewing.com

Kelly

May 11, 2016, 6:43:59 PM5/11/16
to Belling...@googlegroups.com

Edaleen Dairy may have them also.  Cash n Carry in Bellingham has frozen berries too….not sure of origin though.

Michael

May 11, 2016, 7:16:51 PM5/11/16
to Belling...@googlegroups.com
I know the folks at Maberry Farms. What volume are we talking about? Shipping or do you want to just swing by :) ?