Last call for clean bottles

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

flii...@gmail.com

未读,
2017年10月14日 13:55:232017/10/14
收件人 Belling...@googlegroups.com

To all, last call:

I really hate to have these clean, label less and perfect condition bottles to get crushed.  Takes a lot of work to get them this way! (OK, I bought the capable 750 Champagne bottles from Robert…).

Michael stopped by last week: He took 72 bottles, I got one in return, and by far the better end of the deal.  He brought one of my favorite styles – a Saison.  With a kiss of Brett.

            That liquid goes down as one of my top Saison’s ever… in America, or when in Belgium and France.  Amazing.

Again, all bottles clean, no labels:

12 cases: 16.9 oz  - great size, and the heavier Weihenstephaner bottles vs. Salvator

3 cases capable champagne bottles

3 cases of Duvel (11.2 oz.) – great for those big boy brews

Thanks,  Kelly

BTW:  My Maytag fridge is still available.

darin hamm

未读,
2017年10月14日 14:50:442017/10/14
收件人 Bellingham Homebrewers Guild
I'll take em. Can you text me your address. 4257600081. I can get them tonight or tomorrow.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子