New Ball Lock Keg Group Buy?

Todd Quessenberry

Sep 18, 2014, 1:58:07 AM9/18/14
to belling...@googlegroups.com
I didn't want to hijack Neal's thread, but it reminded me to bring up a recent conversation with Robert at North Corner.  Used kegs are getting harder to come by, North Corner doesn't currently have any and I'm not sure they have for awhile.  Robert's got a line on some new ball locks and would be interested in having the club go in on a wholesale group buy with him.  I think the idea is get a pallet or two to get a price break but it's more than he really wants to keep on hand, thus partnering with us.  Sounds like they'd be around $80/keg for 5 gal, possibly slightly less, with 3 gal also available for a few bucks less.

WOULD ANYONE BE INTERESTED IN THIS AND IF SO FOR HOW MANY KEGS?  If there's enough interest I'll work with Robert to get more details (especially final pricing) and try to convert interest into commitment and action.

Jeremy Reeves

Sep 18, 2014, 2:28:34 AM9/18/14
to Belling...@googlegroups.com
I would be interested in this - most likely for a couple of 5g and a couple of 3g.

JER

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 10:58 PM, Todd Quessenberry <to...@quessenberry.com> wrote:
I didn't want to hijack Neal's thread, but it reminded me to bring up a recent conversation with Robert at North Corner.  Used kegs are getting harder to come by, North Corner doesn't currently have any and I'm not sure they have for awhile.  Robert's got a line on some new ball locks and would be interested in having the club go in on a wholesale group buy with him.  I think the idea is get a pallet or two to get a price break but it's more than he really wants to keep on hand, thus partnering with us.  Sounds like they'd be around $80/keg for 5 gal, possibly slightly less, with 3 gal also available for a few bucks less.

WOULD ANYONE BE INTERESTED IN THIS AND IF SO FOR HOW MANY KEGS?  If there's enough interest I'll work with Robert to get more details (especially final pricing) and try to convert interest into commitment and action.

Neal Tognazzini

Sep 18, 2014, 9:46:28 AM9/18/14
to Belling...@googlegroups.com, belling...@googlegroups.com
I'd be in for a couple of 5 gallons.

Neal

Shawn Sharrow

Sep 18, 2014, 12:33:49 PM9/18/14
to Belling...@googlegroups.com
Have info on the dimensions (specifically, height) of the 3 gallons by any chance?

-Shawn

Craig Simons

Sep 18, 2014, 12:40:05 PM9/18/14
to Belling...@googlegroups.com, belling...@googlegroups.com
I am interested.  I'd take 2 to 4, but I wouldn't be able to pay until mid-December.

-Craig

Michael

Sep 24, 2014, 5:14:32 PM9/24/14
to Belling...@googlegroups.com
I'd probably be down for several 5GAL and 1 or 2 3GAL.