Weizenbock Club Comp Results

Todd Quessenberry

Oct 27, 2015, 1:11:19 AM10/27/15
to BHG
At the October club meeting we held a club comp for category 15C Weizenbock.  We had 5 entries this time around in a slightly obscure style.  Congratulations to Tim Crandall for being the people’s choice winner that evening!  Last week our esteemed judges sat down and formally evaluated all 5 entries and picked Jen Barker’s entry as the judges choice winner, so congratulations Jen!  Thanks to our participant for entering, and especially thank you to our judges (Doug, Neal, Melissa, and Theresa) for taking time out of their schedules to legitimize our bi-monthly event.

The December meeting (12/10) will be our last club comp of the year with the style being category 7C California Common (Steam Beer).