April 2015 Beer Judging Exam

Justin Bajema

Dec 10, 2014, 1:01:30 PM12/10/14
to Belling...@googlegroups.com
I've got another BJCP Tasting Exam Scheduled for April of 2015. Let me know if you are interested. I'll also be running a class leading up to the exam for those who are interested.  More details to follow.

- Justin

Frank Trosset

Dec 10, 2014, 2:39:37 PM12/10/14
to Belling...@googlegroups.com
Aslan would be interested in the class and exam.

2-10 people

Frank Trosset
Head Brewer
c: 360.595.4598 o: 360.393.4106
fr...@aslanbrewing.com

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 10:01 AM, Justin Bajema <justin...@gmail.com> wrote:
I've got another BJCP Tasting Exam Scheduled for April of 2015. Let me know if you are interested. I'll also be running a class leading up to the exam for those who are interested.  More details to follow.

- Justin

Neal Tognazzini

Dec 10, 2014, 2:45:15 PM12/10/14
to Belling...@googlegroups.com
Hey Justin -- I'd be interested.

Let me also say that if anyone here is interested in taking a tasting
exam in Federal Way on January 25th, let me know. I'm currently
registered but would rather wait for the April exam in Bellingham.

Neal

Dave Morales

Dec 11, 2014, 11:22:21 AM12/11/14
to Belling...@googlegroups.com
I'd be down with that craziness.

Gary Gamel

Dec 11, 2014, 1:00:55 PM12/11/14
to Belling...@googlegroups.com

Justin,
I would like to take the class and exam. Any idea when the class would start?

Craig Simons

Dec 12, 2014, 12:52:14 PM12/12/14
to Belling...@googlegroups.com
Woo Hoo!  So long as the class doesn't interfere with coaching, I'm in.  I coach Tuesday and Thursday evenings, but I get off the ice at 7:15.

-Craig