A Call for Volunteers

Andrew Richardson

Jul 28, 2015, 12:51:49 PM7/28/15
to belling...@googlegroups.com
With Sunday's Best of the Bay Event fast approaching, it is time to round up some volunteers to help out at the event.  The four main tasks where we will need help are:

Set up                (4 people, 10-11 am)
Pouring beer      (one hour shifts at 11am, noon, 1pm and 2pm)
Front table          (one hour shifts at 11am, noon, 1pm and 2pm)
Clean up             (4 people, 3-4 pm)

If you are willing to help out, we would greatly appreciate it.  You can email me at agrich...@gmail.com or call me at 360-296-0263.

Thanks,
Andrew

Joe Postma

Jul 28, 2015, 5:04:39 PM7/28/15
to Bellingham Homebrewers Guild, belling...@googlegroups.com, agrich...@gmail.com
In addition to volunteers, we're also looking to see if anyone has access to a 10x10 canopy tent that they would be willing to loan for the day. We already have 2 tents, but a third one would be ideal to provide enough shade for the event.

If you have a canopy, please let me know at joep...@gmail.com. I can come pick it up before Sunday so that we can get it setup before 11.

Thanks!

Joe

Joe Postma

Jul 28, 2015, 5:11:11 PM7/28/15
to Bellingham Homebrewers Guild, belling...@googlegroups.com, agrich...@gmail.com, joep...@gmail.com
Canopy tent acquired! Thanks for all the quick responses!