Grain to glass

Todd Quessenberry

Jul 22, 2016, 8:19:40 PM7/22/16
to Bellingham Homebrewers Guild
Grain to glass in 5 days! A new personal record.

image1.JPG

Kable Wilmoth

Jul 22, 2016, 8:48:49 PM7/22/16
to Belling...@googlegroups.com
Pretty sweet!

> On Jul 22, 2016, at 5:19 PM, Todd Quessenberry <to...@quessenberry.com> wrote:
>
> Grain to glass in 5 days! A new personal record.
>
> --
> <image1.JPG>
>

> Todd

Robert Tierney

Jul 23, 2016, 12:36:14 AM7/23/16
to Belling...@googlegroups.com

Turnaround brewing is fun! I did a porter in five days for a friend and loved the entire process.

On Jul 22, 2016 5:19 PM, "Todd Quessenberry" <to...@quessenberry.com> wrote:
Grain to glass in 5 days!  A new personal record.

Steven Ouzts

Jul 25, 2016, 3:59:12 AM7/25/16
to Bellingham Homebrewers Guild, belling...@googlegroups.com
What style?

Todd Quessenberry

Jul 25, 2016, 12:40:26 PM7/25/16
to Belling...@googlegroups.com
4% Blonde Ale, popular recipe from HomebrewTalk.
 It had a pretty good yeast bite the first day. Cold crashing 24 hours instead of 9 (it never even reached target temp) might've helped with that. Or a filter.

Todd