October Meeting at K2 (!!Note the location change!!!)

Joe Postma

Oct 10, 2016, 3:21:21 PM10/10/16
to Bellingham Homebrewers Guild
Our monthly club meeting will be this Thursday (10/13) at K2 on Kentucky StreetDoors open at 6pm, business will be discussed at 6:30pm. Join us whenever you can. Meetings are open to anyone who likes to geek out on beer and brewing.

They may be actively brewing at the time of the meeting, so please respect the space and the people working by staying away from the equipment. They also asked us to wrap things up by 9pm.

Don't forget:
- Enter  from the back side door.  We don't want to create traffic from the tap room and disturb their customers.
- Bring a taster glass.
- Bring something to share. Homebrew, or commercial beer if you don't have anything on tap. If you're joining us for the first time and have never attended a meeting before then don't worry about bringing anything, just come check us out!

Don't forget your local ingredient beers if you made one! If you're participating in the club comp, bring at least 30 ounces for the people's choice portion of the competition. You can also bring an extra bottle if you want BJCP style feedback provided by our exceptional judges-in-residence.