Gypsy Summer returns!

Todd Quessenberry

Mar 24, 2015, 4:28:54 PM3/24/15
to belling...@googlegroups.com
Iron Horse just announced they're re-releasing the BHG/Elisabeth Station collaboration beer as a seasonal! Though with a new name and no mention of its origins.

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/WashingtonBeerBlog/~3/A5Oxl5REP6o/

Todd

Aubrey

Mar 25, 2015, 12:52:39 PM3/25/15
to Belling...@googlegroups.com, belling...@googlegroups.com
If it's the same beer (i.e., same recipe), that is really lame. I can understand rebranding it, but to not mention how it came to be and who collaborated on the original concept is uncouth.

Robert Tierney

Mar 25, 2015, 1:08:14 PM3/25/15
to Belling...@googlegroups.com
The Fremont Bellingham Beer Week beer was re-released last year in
April as Midnight Rider, too.