Fwd: BJCP Exam this Sunday - takers needed!

Todd Quessenberry

Dec 6, 2016, 10:37:32 AM12/6/16
to 'Doug Burghart' via Bellingham Homebrewers Guild

Begin forwarded message:

From: Mark Emiley <marke...@yahoo.com>
Date: December 5, 2016 at 10:41:14 PM PST
Subject: BJCP Exam this Sunday - takers needed!

Hi folks,

We've got a BJCP tasting exam this Sunday and unfortunately enough people have cancelled to put the exam at jeopardy for meeting the minimum number of people to administer an exam.  We just need one more person to make the exam legit and allow a nice speedy grading cycle for the test takers.

This is an opportunity to boost your tasting score and even if you just write "duh, the beer tastes wet," we can at least let the other examinees get a chance to take the exam.

Retakes are cheap as it is, but I'm happy to offer the discounted rate of $10 if you are the first person to commit to taking the exam this Sunday (Dec 11th) from 2-4 pm at Airways Brewery in Kent (8611 S 212th St, Kent, WA 98031).  Again, I'm happy if you just sign your name to the paper and draw pictures, but you've got the opportunity to boost your score and possibly raise your status for a promotion.

Otherwise, have a great weekend and drink some good beer instead!

Cheers,
Mark Emiley

Gary Gamel

Dec 6, 2016, 3:21:24 PM12/6/16
to Belling...@googlegroups.com
What time is the exam?

Gary Gamel

Dec 6, 2016, 3:25:53 PM12/6/16
to Belling...@googlegroups.com
I now see the time. My phone screen wouldn't scroll down to see the time. I would need to catch a ride with someone, but maybe?