May Club Meeting at K2

Bellingham Homebrewers

May 5, 2019, 10:38:05 PM5/5/19
to BHG
Our monthly club meeting will be Thursday (5/9) at K2.  We'll meet in the back in the brewing space. Please enter through the side to avoid disruption to their taproom.

Doors open at 6pm, business will be discussed at 6:30pm, sampling will occur until around 9pm. Join us whenever you can. Meetings are open to anyone who likes to geek out on beer and brewing.

Don't forget:

- Bring a taster glass.
- Plan accordingly for safe travel.
- Bring something to share. Homebrew, or commercial beer if you don't have anything on tap. If you're joining us for the first time and have never attended a meeting before then don't worry about bringing anything, just come check us out!

See you all there!