Keggle welds

darin hamm

Jun 27, 2016, 6:08:44 PM6/27/16
to Bellingham Homebrewers Guild
Im looking to make a few new keggle set ups as I'm just not happy with the valve positions on my current ones. Does anyone here have the ability to do some nice stainless welds or have someone friendly to the club that would help?

Chris Baker

Jun 29, 2016, 9:56:10 AM6/29/16
to Belling...@googlegroups.com
Give me a shout. 360 303 7401

On Monday, June 27, 2016, darin hamm <dari...@gmail.com> wrote:
Im looking to make a few new keggle set ups as I'm just not happy with the valve positions on my current ones. Does anyone here have the ability to do some nice stainless welds or have someone friendly to the club that would help?

Chris Baker
artisan alloys
360-303-7401