Annual Meeting/BBQ

Bellingham Homebrewers Guild

Sep 14, 2016, 10:38:32 AM9/14/16
to Bellingham Homebrewers Guild
It’s time for the BHG’s Annual Meeting / BBQ!  The meeting will be held Saturday, Sept 24, starting at 3pm and going until whenever.  We’ll again have it at Chris Brehm’s house (2617 Cedarwood Ave).  You are ALL welcome to come and are encouraged to bring spouses, man/lady friends, and kids as well.

The club will provide most of the food, though you’re welcome to optionally contribute potluck style dishes as well. Unless someone wants to volunteer to prepare something more creative, the main course will likely be burgers and brats.

Since this is a homebrew club function, of course bring some homebrew to share.  We’ll also be distributing mixed mystery 6-packs of leftover Best of the Bay entries! There is lots of leftover Best of the Bay homebrew to drink, so come thirsty.

Joe Postma

Sep 23, 2016, 11:56:52 AM9/23/16
to Bellingham Homebrewers Guild
Looks like perfect fall grilling & campfire weather tomorrow. Look forward to seeing everyone!

Dustin Sellinger

Sep 25, 2016, 4:08:54 PM9/25/16
to Bellingham Homebrewers Guild
Thanks for hosting Chris, and for the food everyone brought. And to my son Harrison who dumped his food in the box of sours. Bill, Jen, Jason, Justin I look forward to trying these.