$11 dual gauge CO2 regulator online

Robert Tierney

Oct 15, 2014, 1:09:45 AM10/15/14
to belling...@googlegroups.com
http://www.midwestsupplies.com/brew-logic-single-gauge-regulator.html

Just a heads-up if you're aiming to get into kegging, this is a killer deal.

Shawn Sharrow

Oct 15, 2014, 1:23:49 AM10/15/14
to Belling...@googlegroups.com
Hot-damn, I have been looking to get a 2nd regulator so I could carb beers in my cold-crashing keezer. Thank you for sharing! I would say even if you aren't building a kegarator right away, having a regulator and CO2 tank on hand just to purge things with CO2 to prevent oxidation is a handy thing to have around in the home-brewery. If kegging is at all in your future this is a great deal to jump on.

-Shawn