2017 BHG field trip...June 25th!

1 view

Bellingham Homebrewers Guild

Jun 14, 2017, 11:59:23 PM6/14/17
to Bellingham Homebrewers Guild
The Baker Bus is booked for June 25th and we're ready to roll! If you went last year you know it's a blast! The exact route is still being finalized but plan on going to visit some Skagit Valley breweries and having a great Sunday morning/afternoon.

This event is open to dues paying members only. The cost of the bus is covered by the club, but you'll be responsible for buying your own beer and food as we go along. Please bring $5 to $10 per person for a bus driver tip too. Homebrew is welcome on the Baker Bus, so feel free to bring something to share. We'll take off at 10:30am from Stones Throw in Fairhaven and we'll be back around 5 pm.

Please RSVP by emailing bellinghamhom...@gmail.com with the subject "BHG Field Trip". If you're not a dues paying member yet, but you want to attend, head over to http://www.bellinghambrewers.com/store/and click the "guild dues" button.

I look forward to seeing everyone there!

darin hamm

Jun 17, 2017, 12:40:44 PM6/17/17
to Bellingham Homebrewers Guild
Make sure to RSVP soon so you don't miss out....seats on the bus are limited!

darin hamm

Jun 17, 2017, 12:44:54 PM6/17/17
to Bellingham Homebrewers Guild
I just noticed the email address is cut off....

Send RSVP to bellinghamhom...@gmail.com

Todd Quessenberry

Jun 18, 2017, 12:24:52 AM6/18/17
to Belling...@googlegroups.com
I'm super bummed I can't make it this year. The last two have been epic! Someone have a beer for me. (I'm headed to Bend, so my life's not all bad.)

Todd

> On Jun 17, 2017, at 9:44 AM, darin hamm <dari...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I just noticed the email address is cut off....
>
> Send RSVP to bellinghamhom...@gmail.com

Joe Postma

Jun 21, 2017, 2:20:03 AM6/21/17
to Bellingham Homebrewers Guild
Looking forward to this Sunday! I've replied to everyone who has RSVP'd, so if you didn't hear from me and you're planning on going, please reach out to me again.

Our schedule is pretty much set. Our day is looking like:
- Leave from Stones Throw at 10:30am sharp
- Bastion Brewing in Anacortes
- Skagit Valley Malting (Very excited to be back here - this was very cool last year.)
- Chuckanut's South Nut location
- Farmstrong
- Back at Stones Throw around 5pm

We'll have a keg of beer on the bus and feel free to bring something to share if you'd like. We'll bring plastic cups so we don't have any glass accidents on the bus.

If you haven't RSVP'd and you like to come, there are still spots open! Seating is available to dues paying members and a +1. Pay dues here: http://www.bellinghambrewers.com/store/

See everyone Sunday!

Joe

On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 8:59:23 PM UTC-7, Bellingham Homebrewers Guild wrote:
The Baker Bus is booked for June 25th and we're ready to roll! If you went last year you know it's a blast! The exact route is still being finalized but plan on going to visit some Skagit Valley breweries and having a great Sunday morning/afternoon.

This event is open to dues paying members only. The cost of the bus is covered by the club, but you'll be responsible for buying your own beer and food as we go along. Please bring $5 to $10 per person for a bus driver tip too. Homebrew is welcome on the Baker Bus, so feel free to bring something to share. We'll take off at 10:30am from Stones Throw in Fairhaven and we'll be back around 5 pm.

Please RSVP by emailing bellinghamhomebrewersguild@gmail.com with the subject "BHG Field Trip". If you're not a dues paying member yet, but you want to attend, head over to http://www.bellinghambrewers.com/store/and click the "guild dues" button.

Joe Postma

Jun 22, 2017, 1:37:57 PM6/22/17
to Belling...@googlegroups.com
Last call for sign-ups - let me know by end of Saturday if you're planning on coming. Just got word that we'll be getting a little behind-the-scenes look at South Nut as well, so if you haven't been there yet now would be a good time to check it out.

We're leaving at 10:30 sharp to make sure we start on schedule. Get there 10 mins early. A couple of the stops will have food options, and there will be donuts on the bus, but you should bring coffee/water/additional food if you want.

See you Sunday! Should be a great day for it.

Jason Mantello

Jun 22, 2017, 3:07:16 PM6/22/17
to Belling...@googlegroups.com
Really looking forward to this! Our last few field trips have been incredible.

This is a great opportunity to get an inside look at Skagit Valley Malts. It was so impressive last time and I for one am looking forward to see how they've changed in the past year.

And a tour of SouthNut is icing on the cake. Heck yeah!

On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 11:20 PM, Joe Postma <joep...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

Dustin Sellinger

Jun 22, 2017, 3:22:41 PM6/22/17
to Belling...@googlegroups.com
I'm also excited to see SVM, but I won't be able to make it on the bus ;(   Any idea what time you will be at the malting place so I can see if I can fit that into my day?  (And assuming I can shake my cold)

Please RSVP by emailing bellinghamhomebrewersguild@gmail.com with the subject "BHG Field Trip". If you're not a dues paying member yet, but you want to attend, head over to http://www.bellinghambrewers.com/store/and click the "guild dues" button.

I look forward to seeing everyone there!

darin hamm

Jun 25, 2017, 12:10:46 PM6/25/17
to Bellingham Homebrewers Guild
Last year skagit valley malting required closed toed shoes. Flip flops weren't allowed.

Gary Gamel

Jun 25, 2017, 12:51:56 PM6/25/17
to Bellingham Homebrewers Guild
I'm not going to be able to make it after all. I'm sure everyone is going to have a great time.