Joint Novembeerfest Puget Sound Pro-Am

darin hamm

Oct 18, 2017, 11:36:23 PM10/18/17
to Bellingham Homebrewers Guild
This appears to be the last organized WA homebrew comp for 2017. You can find more info by going to wahombrewers.org

I'm planning to enter a few beers and driving down towards the end of the month to drop them off in Kent. Registration and drop off deadline is 11/4.

I will take your beers with me if anyone is interested (my travel day is tbd).

Let's represent!

darin hamm

Oct 30, 2017, 5:53:43 PM10/30/17
to Bellingham Homebrewers Guild
I am planning to drop off a few beers Wednesday the 1st at Airways brewing. If you want me to take yours we will need to meet up tonight, tomorrow or Wednesday morning.

Let me know...Darin

Jason Mantello

Oct 30, 2017, 6:24:33 PM10/30/17
to Belling...@googlegroups.com
Hey Darin,
i'm going to TRY to get something together tonite. i'll be in touch tomorrow.
thanks!