June monthly BHG meeting

Bellingham Homebrewers Guild

Jun 5, 2017, 7:17:18 PM6/5/17
to Bellingham Homebrewers Guild
Our monthly club meeting will be this Thursday (6/8) at Aslan Brewings new barrel house location, next to Schweinhaus on State street. Doors open at 6pm, business will be discussed at 6:30pm, sampling will occur until 9pm sharp. Aslan has asked that we please by done by 9pm. Join us whenever you can. Meetings are open to anyone who likes to geek out on beer and brewing.

Don't forget:

- Aslan Barrel House, next to Schweinhaus is located on state street.
- Bring a taster glass.
- Bring something to share. Homebrew, or commercial beer if you don't have anything on tap. If you're joining us for the first time and have never attended a meeting before then don't worry about bringing anything, just come check us out!

Don't forget that it's club comp month! If you made an American Wheat bring about 35 to 40 ounces for the tasters choice judging and also 1 12 oz bottle to turn in for official judging!

See you all there!

Michael

Jun 5, 2017, 7:40:47 PM6/5/17
to Belling...@googlegroups.com
FYI, Aslan refers to this as the "Aslan Depot" and the address is 1322 N State Street.

Todd Quessenberry

Jun 5, 2017, 9:21:23 PM6/5/17
to Belling...@googlegroups.com
Lame!  I'm heading out camping that afternoon, I'll need to get my wheat to someone.

Todd
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to BellinghamBee...@googlegroups.com.

Jason Mantello

Todd Quessenberry

Jun 6, 2017, 12:02:36 AM6/6/17
to Belling...@googlegroups.com
I'll provide a life-sized cardboard cutout which I think should suffice.

Todd