PNW Homebrewer's conference.

Jeff Jones

Feb 19, 2017, 3:16:24 PM2/19/17
to belling...@googlegroups.com
Hey fellow HBGers. I just signed up for the PNW Homebrew conference in Vancouver WA on March 17 and 18. There were still Early Bird registrations for 99 bucks when I signed up this morning. I'm looking at a value motel in Vancouver on Saturday night for like $70, and would get twin beds if someone wanted to share a room with me. Or, if you wanted to go down Friday night, I'd be up for splitting 2 nights in the hotel? Lots of amazing conferences and beer! You can check it out at https://www.pnwhc.com. If anyone is interested, just let me know ASAP, so I can make the hotel reservations.

Gary Gamel

Feb 21, 2017, 2:07:05 AM2/21/17
to Belling...@googlegroups.com
I would be interested. I've looked at the lineup and have been considering it. Would you want to carpool?

On Feb 19, 2017 12:16 PM, "'Jeff Jones' via Bellingham Homebrewers Guild" <Belling...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Hey fellow HBGers. I just signed up for the PNW Homebrew conference in Vancouver WA on March 17 and 18. There were still Early Bird registrations for 99 bucks when I signed up this morning. I'm looking at a value motel in Vancouver on Saturday night for like $70, and would get twin beds if someone wanted to share a room with me. Or, if you wanted to go down Friday night, I'd be up for splitting 2 nights in the hotel? Lots of amazing conferences and beer! You can check it out at https://www.pnwhc.com. If anyone is interested, just let me know ASAP, so I can make the hotel reservations.

Jeff Jones

Feb 22, 2017, 9:58:02 AM2/22/17
to Belling...@googlegroups.com
I've had some setbacks, Gary. After registering for the event at $99, they came back and said their website made an error, and they wanted an extra hundred bucks. I'm going back and forth with them, but for now, not sure if I'm going. I'll keep you posted.