Commercial breweries clone sites:

Robert Tierney

Apr 8, 2015, 1:03:18 PM4/8/15
to belling...@googlegroups.com

Robert Tierney

Apr 8, 2015, 1:05:07 PM4/8/15
to belling...@googlegroups.com
Sorry about the empty message, but here's what I was going to say:

What breweries do you know of that list recipes on their sites? I know
a handful do - Stone and Ballast Point list a few on their sites.

http://www.ballastpoint.com/beer-recipes/
http://blog.stonebrewing.com/index.php/stone-pale-ale-recipe/

Throw any you know of in here!

Jeremy Reeves

Apr 8, 2015, 1:10:15 PM4/8/15
to Belling...@googlegroups.com
I believe Deschutes lists the ingredients and stats for each batch but they want you to actually figure out the ratios.

Jason Mantello

Apr 8, 2015, 1:18:14 PM4/8/15
to Belling...@googlegroups.com
though their beer isnt available up here, Modern Times in the SD area does, going so far as to provide direct links to beersmith recipes for their offerings:

Shawn Sharrow

Apr 8, 2015, 3:39:34 PM4/8/15
to Belling...@googlegroups.com
Jester King out of Austin Texas shares a few recipes. I haven't seen any of their beers around here but I've heard amazing things.

jesterkingbrewery.com/jester-king-homebrew-recipes

If you are interested in IPA's www.bertusbrewery.com has a series of IPA clone recipes. They might not be exactly from the breweries but he does frequently contact them for information before developing his own, and the rest of his blog is a pretty good read as well.

Aubrey

Apr 9, 2015, 6:58:39 PM4/9/15
to Belling...@googlegroups.com, belling...@googlegroups.com