Meetup: The First

Stephen Stewart

Jun 26, 2012, 5:07:14 PM6/26/12
to belf...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

So tomorrow night is the first meetup, with Farset Labs (map link: http://g.co/maps/34gn8) being very kind and letting us have their space. We've nothing officially planned, it'll mostly be about introductions and how we should proceed - we're a small group coming from a small base so I don't think a traditional 'talk per meetup' will be sustainable, but what do I know?

Also, don't feel like I'm running this (I'm useless at running things like this), I've given the Twitter auth details to a couple of you and if anyone else wants them just ask, anyone who's there tomorrow I'll make admin of this group (if I haven't already).

See you tomorrow,

Stephen

Toby Osbourn

Jun 26, 2012, 5:41:30 PM6/26/12
to belf...@googlegroups.com
See y'all there.

Can we get t-shirts like the cool Ruby kids? ;-)

Cheers,
Toby

http://tosbourn.com
http://twitter.com/tosbourn
http://facebook.com/toby.osbourn
https://plus.google.com/108259413842523229630/posts

James Hughes

Jun 27, 2012, 8:24:44 AM6/27/12
to belf...@googlegroups.com
Guys,

I wont be able to make it tonight owing to some fresh family commitments.  Sorry about the last minute failboating.  I'll catch up here tomorrow see how it went.  I owe you all some brownies and a few talks next time - pinky swear.

James

toby.o...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2012, 4:27:17 PM6/27/12
to belf...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

You must think me awfully rude, water related family emergency. My apologies.

Did I miss much?

Thanks,
Toby

http://www.twitter.com/tosbourn