Re: RE: !!! PROTEST AGAINST DIVISIVE RESERVATION POLICY !!!(Happening in NCR)

subhasish sil

May 24, 2006, 4:06:35 AM5/24/06
to Chandrajit Mukherjee,Gurgaon, BEC-MCA-2...@googlegroups.com

Hi Chandra,
          As far as I remember you used to seat in the first Bench in The class.
          Ta hola back bencher ki kora holi.

On Wed, 24 May 2006 Chandrajit Mukherjee,Gurgaon wrote :
>Hi Pratyay,
>

>Sorry. I have not attended that protest march.
>
>Basically you can say I am a "clicktivist"(who can click on the online
>petition only but not ready to go ahead to take part in any march or
>something else)
>
>Actually I am not from category of people who can lead the mass from front.
>
>I am always a back bencher.
>
>I can only cheer for those people who lead from the front.
>

>Regarding "How was it ":
>
>As far as I know it was great success.
>
>But not too many professionals were present there (most probably most of us
>are clicktivist)
>

>But ultimate result is:
>
>Govt to implement 27% quota for OBCs from June 2007
>

>That's all from my end
>

>Take care
>
>chandrajit
>
>  _____

May 24, 2006, 5:05:21 AM5/24/06
to BEC-MCA-2...@googlegroups.com, Chandrajit Mukherjee,Gurgaon

Ei shob protest march kore kono laabh nei…amar capability thakle straight arjun singh k shoot kortam like the way the minister was shot in Rang De Basanti

Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com

Choudhury, Shouvik (Cognizant)

May 24, 2006, 5:57:50 AM5/24/06
to BEC-MCA-2...@googlegroups.com, Chandrajit Mukherjee,Gurgaon
etokkhone ekta bhalo solution dili.. aaj chakor pathano link ta te dhuke porte porte ei feeling tai hochchhilo.. just annihilate arjun singh (emnitei boyesh hoyechhe kichhudn er modhye emnii jaabe..). more so, karon he seemed to be least bothered about the students' concerns.

May 25, 2006, 7:06:44 AM5/25/06
to BEC-MCA-2...@googlegroups.com

Prateeti dekhchhi aajkal anti-reservation mail chhara kichhu mail e korchhe na.

In fact aajkal 27% forwarded mail e OBC reservation niye aschhe…J

- Regards

   Subho

Wipro Technologies,

Sigma Towers

Office - +91-080-51353053 (Direct)

Cell - +91-98866 47130

Bhattacharya, Prateeti (Cognizant)

May 25, 2006, 7:52:18 AM5/25/06
to BEC-MCA-2...@googlegroups.com

Na na ami arjun ta ke niyeo mail korechhi..rage ga jole jachhe amar…mathay khun chepe gechhe..lagchee oke khun kori….

Amitava Majumdar

May 25, 2006, 5:36:38 PM5/25/06
to BEC-MCA-2...@googlegroups.com
Prateeti relax .....tui aaj kal ja sob mail pathacchis khultei bhoi hoi ...

Amitava Majumdar

subhabrata...@wipro.com

May 25, 2006, 11:23:23 PM5/25/06
to BEC-MCA-2...@googlegroups.com

Amitava, tor naam kobe theke Arjun holo?

Choudhury, Shouvik (Cognizant)

May 25, 2006, 11:38:22 PM5/25/06
to BEC-MCA-2...@googlegroups.com
that's excellent...

________________________________

On 5/25/06, Bhattacharya, Prateeti (Cognizant) < Prateeti.B...@cognizant.com <mailto:Prateeti.B...@cognizant.com> > wrote:
> [...]

>your company.In case your company name is missing mail to :
>
> <mailto:vika...@tcs.com> vika...@tcs.com, <mailto:ashwan...@tcs.com>

>ashwan...@tcs.com, <mailto: utkarsh...@evalueserve.com <mailto:utkarsh...@evalueserve.com> >

>utkarsh...@evalueserve.com .
>
>2.
>

>WE APPEAL ALL
>
>STUDENTS, YOUTH , PROFESSIONALS, ORGANISATIONS, CALL CENTRES, INSTITUTES,
>COLLEGES, UNIVERSITIES, ASSOCIATIONS, INDIVIDUALS , ALL OF YOU TO JOIN THE
>STRUGGLE AGAINST "DIVIDE AND RULE" VOTE BANK POLITICS .
>
>PROTEST AGAINST DIVISIVE RESERVATION POLICY
>
>21st MAY
>
>INDIA GATE
>
>10:30am
>
>FIGHT FOR RIGHT
>
>COME , JOIN THE STRUGGLE
>
>THIS IS HIGH TIME WE ALL SHOULD COME TOGETHER
>
>BECOME COORDINATORS, MOBILISE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

<http://adworks.rediff.com/cgi-bin/AdWorks/sigclick.cgi/www.rediff.com/signature-home.htm/1507191490@Middle5?PARTNER=3>

winmail.dat

Bhattacharya, Prateeti (Cognizant)

May 26, 2006, 1:33:37 AM5/26/06
to BEC-MCA-2...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

Today every aware Kolkatan is wearing  black dress as a mark of protest and in support of civil disobedience…though I personally believe that changing the color of your dress to black can’t change anything…..revolution demands bloodshed.. that’s why I am in all red today…..

On 5/25/06, Bhattacharya, Prateeti (Cognizant) < Prateeti.B...@cognizant.com> wrote:

> [...]

>your company.In case your company name is missing mail to :
>
>  <mailto:vika...@tcs.com> vika...@tcs.com, <mailto:ashwan...@tcs.com>
>ashwan...@tcs.com, <mailto: utkarsh...@evalueserve.com>

>utkarsh...@evalueserve.com .
>
>2.
>

>WE APPEAL ALL
>
>STUDENTS, YOUTH , PROFESSIONALS, ORGANISATIONS, CALL CENTRES, INSTITUTES,
>COLLEGES, UNIVERSITIES, ASSOCIATIONS, INDIVIDUALS , ALL OF YOU TO JOIN THE
>STRUGGLE AGAINST "DIVIDE AND RULE" VOTE BANK POLITICS .
>
>PROTEST AGAINST DIVISIVE RESERVATION POLICY
>
>21st MAY
>
>INDIA GATE
>
>10:30am
>
>FIGHT FOR RIGHT
>
>COME , JOIN THE STRUGGLE
>
>THIS IS HIGH TIME WE ALL SHOULD COME TOGETHER
>
>BECOME COORDINATORS, MOBILISE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Amitava Majumdar

May 26, 2006, 1:11:30 PM5/26/06
to BEC-MCA-2...@googlegroups.com
Hoini ...kintu Prateeti ja rege mege type korchey kon naam boltey kon naam likhey phelbe ..aar amake tension e pheley debe ...!!

Amitava

Amitava Majumdar

subhabrata...@wipro.com

May 29, 2006, 11:14:37 PM5/29/06
to BEC-MCA-2...@googlegroups.com

Prateeti,

every aware Kolkatan is wearing  black dress”

AND

“I am in all red today”

DERIVES

“You are not aware. ” Shame J

- Regards

   Subho

Wipro Technologies,

Sigma Towers

Office - +91-080-51353053 (Direct)

Cell - +91-98866 47130

Today every aware Kolkatan is wearing  black dress as a mark of protest and in support of civil disobedience…though I personally believe that changing the color of your dress to black can’t change anything…..revolution demands bloodshed.. that’s why I am in all red today…..

Bhattacharya, Prateeti (Cognizant)

May 30, 2006, 1:29:57 AM5/30/06
to BEC-MCA-2...@googlegroups.com

I justified wearing red….