So If you have some issues with installation BS4 on Python 3.x

Vladislav Iliushin

Nov 15, 2012, 7:43:12 AM11/15/12
to beauti...@googlegroups.com
I fixed it to Python 3. Just copy it to you lib directory, and it must work fine.

https://github.com/il-vladislav/BeautifulSoup4

Leonard Richardson

Nov 15, 2012, 7:51:59 AM11/15/12
to beautifulsoup
What specific changes did you make? If you let me know I can put it in
the main Beautiful Soup release.

Leonard

Vladislav Iliushin

Nov 16, 2012, 2:01:56 PM11/16/12
to beauti...@googlegroups.com, leon...@segfault.org
Hi! I just re-compilate BS4 for Python 3 and now you can copy it to you Lib folder or you project folder. (When I try to find version of BS4 like that, but I found nothing). The I re-install Python, all modules, re-compilate BS4 and now anyone can just download Python 3 version "working from box".

I think it can help to people :)

Vladislav Iliushin

Dec 1, 2012, 5:37:21 PM12/1/12
to beauti...@googlegroups.com, leon...@segfault.org
Thank you!
First download from my GitHub repo! I am very glad :)

On Wednesday, 28 November 2012 22:16:28 UTC+1, Luke Jansch wrote:
Thank you very much sir.
I've just pulled it from your repo and it's working better than it did before to the very least. :D
Appreciate it buddy!