Ruby On Rails developer (NO H1B)

naveen tripathi

Sep 19, 2018, 1:25:11 PM9/19/18
to naveen....@zenithtechsolutions.com

Direct: Ruby On Rails developer with PostgreSQL, with .Net MVC

TEL INTERVIEW WITHIN 24 HOURS!

We are looking for a Senior Ruby On Rails developer with PostgreSQL, web and mobile experience needed for a 3 Months project for a NYC based Fintech startup.  Solid knowledge of the Microsoft .Net MVC framework.  Financial industry, portfolio management, market data and crypto industry exposure big pluses.  Knowledge of Python and elastic search pluses.

Location: Down town

--

Naveen Tripathi
Technical Recruiter

Zenith tech Solutions
Desk:
518 621 0048 Fax: 518-244-4977
3 COMPUTER DR West,

Suite #107

ALBANY, NY 12205

naveen....@zenithtechsolutions.com

Hangout id: tripat...@gmail.com

DISCLAIMER:
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th USACongress this email cannot be considered as spam as long as we include our contact information and an option to be removed from our emailing list. If you have received this message in error or, are not interested in receiving our emails, please accept our apologies.To be removed from our mailing list, please reply with the subject line. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you