Linux for am3517

Maxim Podbereznyy

Apr 27, 2012, 9:50:50 AM4/27/12
to beagleboard
Hey guys!

I know that my topic is a little wrong for this group but anyway can
you recommend a good developing Linux kernel for am3517 (aka 3517evm
or Craneboard)? I can see that building Angstrom with setup-scripts
produces 2.6.32 version for both EVM and Crane while I need at least
something after 2.6.37.

By the way why did Craneboard stopped at 2.6.32? No evolution for this board.

best wishes,
Max

Hiremath, Vaibhav

Apr 27, 2012, 3:53:04 PM4/27/12
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 19:20:50, Maxim Podbereznyy wrote:
> Hey guys!
>
> I know that my topic is a little wrong for this group but anyway can
> you recommend a good developing Linux kernel for am3517 (aka 3517evm
> or Craneboard)? I can see that building Angstrom with setup-scripts
> produces 2.6.32 version for both EVM and Crane while I need at least
> something after 2.6.37.

Not sure about your requirement and need here, but we have made PSP release
On top of 2.6.37 kernel, available at

http://arago-project.org/git/projects/?p=linux-omap3.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/OMAPPSP_04.02.00.07

Thanks,
Vaibhav

> By the way why did Craneboard stopped at 2.6.32? No evolution for this board.
>
> best wishes,
> Max
>
> -- To join: http://beagleboard.org/discuss
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to:
> beagleboard...@googlegroups.com
> Frequently asked questions: http://beagleboard.org/faq

Maxim Podbereznyy

Apr 28, 2012, 4:08:53 AM4/28/12