Re: Beagle board and Google IOIO.

trizio

Oct 3, 2012, 11:55:13 AM10/3/12
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
could you power on the BeagleBoard via IOIO?

On my phone I have had to regulate the power trimmer.

I am interested into the same activities.

What android are you using?

I could rebuilt ICS 4.0.3 with bluetooth driver;

and I would like to test the IOIO to in the future.

Il giorno martedì 2 ottobre 2012 08:36:53 UTC+2, Binu ha scritto:
Hi everyone,
                  I have success fully loaded my customized android OS in beagle board, now i like to know how can i use Google IOIO in it.
i have used it in phones,but beagle board is not detecting Google IOIO.

What should i do it to detect Google IOIO in beagle board?

Thanx in advance..:)

Al Linke

Jan 17, 2014, 9:18:49 PM1/17/14
to beagl...@googlegroups.com