OSM App

John-David Deubl

Nov 6, 2018, 3:53:45 AM11/6/18
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Hello,

but I don't know to add a function on the softkeys for example to zoom in and out.

I tried so:

function handleKeyDown(evt) {
    switch (evt.key) {
        case 'SoftLeft':
            // Action case press left key
            alert('left');
        break;

        case 'SoftRight':
            // Action case press right key
            alert('right');
        break;

        case 'Enter':
            // Action case press center key
            alert('enter');
        break;
    }
};

cheers john

speeduploop

Nov 6, 2018, 4:34:16 AM11/6/18
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Is this of any help? --> https://github.com/kaiostech/sample-app

John-David Deubl

Nov 6, 2018, 9:21:05 AM11/6/18
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Thank you this helped.

John-David Deubl

Nov 6, 2018, 10:18:47 AM11/6/18
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
How to use the cursor to navigate on the map ?
In the desktop version you can navigate with the cursors.

John-David Deubl

Nov 6, 2018, 3:37:12 PM11/6/18
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
The app can be operated as follows:

left soft-key: zoom in
right soft key: zoom out
enter: center the map to current location

John-David Deubl

Nov 7, 2018, 4:23:25 PM11/7/18
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
update

The app can be operated as follows:

left soft-key: zoom in
right soft key: zoom out
enter: center the map to the marker

cursor: move the map sideways

John-David Deubl

Nov 11, 2018, 3:34:37 PM11/11/18
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Hello,

i'am still developing my OpenStreetMap App.
Almost everything works except the search for places. I use to search for places http://labs.easyblog.it/maps/leaflet-search/

However, I always receive an error message: Content Security Policy: The page's settings are blocked.....

My manifest.webapp

{
  "version": "1.0.0",
  "name": "osm-map",
  "description": "OpenStreetMap",
  "launch_path": "/index.html",
  "type": "privileged",

"csp": "default-src *; script-src 'self' https://nominatim.openstreetmap.org https://api.tiles.mapbox.com; object-src 'none'; style-src 'self' ",

  "icons": {
    "16": "/icons/icon16x16.png",
    "48": "/icons/icon48x48.png",
    "60": "/icons/icon60x60.png",
    "128": "/icons/icon128x128.png"
  },
  "developer": {
    "name": "strukturart",
  },

  "permissions": {
    "geolocation": {
      "description": "Required to show user's location on map"
    },

"spatialnavigation-app-manage": {
"navigator.spatialNavigationEnabled": false
},

"systemXHR": {
"description": "Required to load remote content"
}

  }

}

Does anyone know a solution to the problem?

Bildschirmfoto vom 2018-11-11 20-10-40.png

John-David Deubl

Nov 11, 2018, 4:49:08 PM11/11/18
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
I found a solution the app must be   "type": "certified",

@ivan would you like to test the app ?

Ivan

Nov 11, 2018, 4:54:49 PM11/11/18
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
I'm waiting for you. Update your link NOW!

John-David Deubl

Nov 11, 2018, 4:57:15 PM11/11/18
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110

John-David Deubl

Nov 11, 2018, 5:00:14 PM11/11/18
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
The app can be operated as follows:

left soft-key: zoom in
right soft key: zoom out
enter: center the map to the marker
cursor: move the map sideways
1: update the marker
2: open search
0: man page
Message has been deleted

Ivan

Nov 11, 2018, 5:29:06 PM11/11/18
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
1) at consens for geolocalization I get the message "User denied geolocalization prompt". I think is for my settings, I'm not geolocalizated;

2) the zoom works onli in the Ghana sea, I can't go to North/South/East/West;

3) the search knows only some places. Italian places are not recognized.

I've tryed also to put a pointer in your app to see if I could solve the problem at the point 2. Anyway is a really good project. I can get this to put any paramethers in other apps.

I've reuploaded your app with some modifications (forgive me if I allowed myself) hope them could help you in  developing. Try it also in your phone and if you don't see modifications remember you must modify the "app" paramether in the metadata.json file. Good luck! ;)

John-David Deubl

Nov 11, 2018, 5:53:21 PM11/11/18
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
1)...
you have to activate the geolocation in the settings

2)...
my idea is to use the app without any visible cursor and without icons + - etc ....

moving the map only works if the cursor is not turned on (manifest.webapp)
"spatialnavigation-app-manage": {
"navigator.spatialNavigationEnabled": false
},

3)..
the search has some visual bugs, I will improve
You can check what you can find here

----

my next step is to add this plugin to show a local .gpx track

cheers john

I think it should be possible to use the app offline as well, it needs a .png of the map locally on the device

Ivan

Nov 12, 2018, 4:57:36 AM11/12/18
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
You are making a great job John!
Is an important tool needed for people that cannot use wifi or data in any zones.
In case of emergency someone can open your app and go where it desire!
I recommend this tool for everybody!

Ivan

Nov 12, 2018, 5:25:15 AM11/12/18
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
If it can help you I've found a Firefox OS application like the yours, World Map, that i've putted in the WARNING folder. It starts but show me only a black screen (with the cursor). Is a big app with images for the maps. Your work is better, but you can take a look if you need some ideas that helps you in jour work.

John-David Deubl

Nov 12, 2018, 9:37:33 AM11/12/18
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Thank you Ivan!

I moved the app to gitHub it's easier to manage different versions.
Add a new function: key 3 to show your current Position longitude / langitude
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

John-David Deubl

Nov 24, 2018, 2:41:04 PM11/24/18
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
I have updated my app @ivan pls test it.

Ivan

Nov 24, 2018, 3:00:21 PM11/24/18
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
I finish always in the Ghana sea :/

John-David Deubl

Nov 24, 2018, 3:01:53 PM11/24/18
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Do you have accept the geolocation ?

Ivan

Nov 24, 2018, 3:06:22 PM11/24/18
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
re-give me the link please :P
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

John-David Deubl

Nov 24, 2018, 3:16:20 PM11/24/18
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110

Ivan

Nov 24, 2018, 3:32:27 PM11/24/18
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
OK ....it works very well!!!! i'll upload it in the store NOW! you have made a very important application: congratulation! :)

Hossain Mohammed Shoaib

Nov 24, 2018, 3:34:27 PM11/24/18
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110

waiting for it.......

Ivan

Nov 24, 2018, 3:52:30 PM11/24/18
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
ps: i have retryed the app without internet connection. internet is needed to locate position. offline no map is shown and also the search don't show Italian locations offline. this app have surprised me,i'll deserve a place in the travel category for it (the time i go home on my PC)!

John-David Deubl

Nov 24, 2018, 4:06:34 PM11/24/18
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
I will continue to work on it

Hossain Mohammed Shoaib

Nov 24, 2018, 4:08:39 PM11/24/18
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
dear Ivan i am sent an email now plz check it

Ivan

Nov 24, 2018, 4:16:18 PM11/24/18
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
John, don't think to the app size ;) you must see the importance of it. You must know that an app like this could save lifes. Give me soon an update ;)

Ivan

Nov 24, 2018, 4:26:28 PM11/24/18
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
pps: I've re-writed the manifest.json in this way:

{"version": 1, "manifestURL": "app://John-David_Deubl/manifest.webapp"}

because

{"version": 1, "manifestURL": "app://manifest.webapp"}

is too generic. It could go in conflict with future apps. I invite everyone to edit different lines as this in future applications. With this metod anyone can overwrite also preinstalled applications (I was done this for my mistake when I installed the JioStore that had overwrite my Store).

John-David Deubl

Nov 24, 2018, 5:45:08 PM11/24/18
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
@ivan
offline GeoLocation do you tried the offline Geolocation in

Airplane Mode
or
Wifi/Mobile Data  off

?

Ivan

Nov 24, 2018, 5:53:49 PM11/24/18
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Wifi/Mobile Data  off

John-David Deubl

Nov 24, 2018, 6:06:49 PM11/24/18
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
mhm because it works on my phone with wifi/mobile data off but not with airplane mode.
maybe you can try it outside of a building.

Am Samstag, 24. November 2018 23:53:49 UTC+1 schrieb Ivan:
Wifi/Mobile Data  off

Ivan

Nov 24, 2018, 6:24:25 PM11/24/18
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
I'll try, but I prefer if it become totally offline application. Also if it become a 30-40 mb application but offline. I think is the best thing.

John-David Deubl

Nov 26, 2018, 1:00:07 PM11/26/18
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
I continued to work on the app.
Now it is possible to integrate his own card(offline).
It must be a valid geoson file and stored on the sd card as xxx.json.

You can create your own map on http://geojson.io/.

Tap number 5 on the keypad to perform the function.

John-David Deubl

Jan 6, 2019, 5:06:57 PM1/6/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Hello,

I added the function to share my own position via sms.
press on keypad number 5 -> share

@ivan pls update the app in your store

Ivan

Jan 6, 2019, 6:58:19 PM1/6/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Done, just the time that server syncronizing with my Drive (about two hours)

Istantanea_2019-01-07_00-56-13.png

John-David Deubl

Jan 31, 2019, 4:35:04 PM1/31/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Hello,

I continued to work on my app.
Now it is possible to show a weather forecast (next 3 hours).

But you have to create an api-key on https://openweathermap.org/appid and create a file named openweather.json on the SD-Card with the following content:

{ "Api_key": "122345-your-api-key"}

Ivan, could you please update the app in the store. Thank you

Ivan

Jan 31, 2019, 6:17:58 PM1/31/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Thank you so much John :)

Updated, notifyed and redirected here for more details.

Then pressing the # you can see a menu with all the options.

Great Work! Your app deserve a separate section.

Istantanea_2019-02-01_00-16-20.png

Istantanea_2019-02-01_00-15-51.png

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

John-David Deubl

Mar 10, 2019, 5:44:19 AM3/10/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Ivan please update the osm-map in your store

Ivan

Mar 10, 2019, 9:14:31 AM3/10/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
thanks to you for the app :) just the time i come home from work

Hossain Mohammed Shoaib

Mar 10, 2019, 10:07:42 AM3/10/19
to John-David Deubl, comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Whats new in that update?

John-David Deubl

Mar 10, 2019, 11:23:38 AM3/10/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
I add more days in the weather forecast, add a rain map , updated the man and fixed some bugs

Sylvain D

Mar 10, 2019, 12:22:45 PM3/10/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Thank you john-david! Where do you have to store the api key file?

John-David Deubl

Mar 10, 2019, 1:50:37 PM3/10/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
create a file called openweather.json on your sd-card and add the following content: {"api_key": your-api-key "}

Sylvain D

Mar 10, 2019, 4:22:42 PM3/10/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
It works! One must respect the case! I had unsuccesfully tried with "Api_key"
The weather map is beautiful!

MeMC

Mar 10, 2019, 5:27:43 PM3/10/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Thanks for update!
Isn't the right syntax of openweather.json {"api_key":"XXX"} where XXX is the generated API key? Works for me this way only. And also have to wait approx 5 minutes after generating the API key to get it work.

John-David Deubl

Mar 10, 2019, 5:44:06 PM3/10/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
you must get your own api key: https://openweathermap.org/price
the free version is for single user enough

MeMC

Mar 14, 2019, 10:33:29 AM3/14/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
I was writing about exact syntax of openweather.json file:
{"api_key": your-api-key "} --------- Your, three times ", did not work for me
vs.
{"api_key":"your-api-key"} --------- slightly different, four times ", works for me).

Are your syntax instructions OK?

John-David Deubl

Mar 14, 2019, 3:09:53 PM3/14/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
It was my mistake I forgot the quote sign. The correct syntax is:
{"api_key":"xxxxxxxx81348"}

Thank you for reporting.

MeMC

Mar 14, 2019, 10:56:02 PM3/14/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
:-)
The same mistake is also in the app itself - last line of the manual page (key 0 OSM-Map Manual)

perry

May 14, 2019, 9:11:52 AM5/14/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
update

if you want open your own geojson map/track pls use the fileformat .geojson
how to create geojson ? check http://geojson.io/#map=2/20.0/0.0

fixed bug in the search function.

Sylvain D

May 14, 2019, 3:08:23 PM5/14/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Updated on B-Hackers store.
Thanks!

perry

May 30, 2019, 5:23:02 PM5/30/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
update

It is now possible to set your own markers. To do this, create a json file: osm-map.json on the sd-card with the following content structure

[
{
"marker_name":"marker1",
"lat":"44",
"lng":"8"
},
{
"marker_name":"marker2",
"lat":"49",
"lng":"10"
},

{
      "api_key":"12323456"
}
]

The markers can be made visible individually by opening the "Finder" with KeyNumber 3 and selecting the marker.

Change
The Api-Key must now be deposited in the osm-map.json file.

Sylvain D

Jun 3, 2019, 2:31:15 PM6/3/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Great update, Thank you Perry!

Stan

Jun 7, 2019, 9:22:59 AM6/7/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Tried to install app from bananahacker store and
1) Run. Doesn't work, no additional information, just "Permission denied"
2.1) Press 0. See help.
2.2) Register openweathermap.org account. Got my Default api key
2.3) Create as described in help "/sdcard/openweather.json" with:
{"api_key"="my_api_key"}
Doesn't work. Help is outdated and invonvenient.
2.4) Goto this thread. Done
mv /sdcard/openweather.json /sdcard/osm-map.json
Doesn't work, Permission denied
3.1) Copied the full .json with your markers from you post (only replaced 12323456 with my api key)
3.2) Rebooted the phone. Permission denied.

MeMC

Jun 7, 2019, 9:54:39 AM6/7/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Do you have geolocation ON and/or cellular data ON? IIRC some kind of a little bit strange seeting is needed.

perry

Jun 7, 2019, 1:08:23 PM6/7/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
@Stan the geoloacation must be activated

pls check my GitHub Repo: https://github.com/strukturart/osm-map

Martin Švec

Sep 7, 2019, 8:49:22 AM9/7/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Hi,

I wonder why osm-map appears in the choices to open push messages
Is it caused by something in the manifesto?

Btw. would it be possible to launch it without a GPS lock? Does it have any timeout at startup to get the position?

Also thinking how difficult it would be to get offline tiles (encountered this issue as an EU citizen on a visit to Switzerland haha)

M.

2019-09-07-14-34-18.png

perry

Sep 7, 2019, 9:00:40 AM9/7/19
to banana...@googlegroups.com
I wonder why osm-map appears in the choices to open push messages
Is it caused by something in the manifesto?

I had the idea if you click on a Map Link in an e-mail that opens OSM app, but so far I have not made it yet.

Btw. would it be possible to launch it without a GPS lock? Does it have any timeout at startup to get the position?
I will try that to change the code. It will probably be so that you have to deposit a default position in Json file.

offline tiles
you can draw your own map http://geojson.io/

Martin Švec

Sep 7, 2019, 9:36:03 AM9/7/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110

offline tiles
you can draw your own map http://geojson.io/

Thanks for your quick answers!

Sorry for my slowness - so provided that I can get the tiles somewhere with the {x}{x}{y} suffix and copy them to the phone's SD card, will osm-map be able to recognize them?

perry

Sep 7, 2019, 9:44:23 AM9/7/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
  1. draw your map http://geojson.io/#map=2/20.0/0.0 and than save as myfilename.geojson
  2. put the file on your sd-card
  3. in the app press keynumber 3 and choice your file
If you like black/white try the tone map I like this style

Martin Švec

Sep 7, 2019, 10:36:58 AM9/7/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
I understand now, one can draw vectors and save them as geojson file, which is recognized by the app.

I was having something quite different in mind: having a folder structure of sorted png tiles on the sd card and reading them into the app, without actually being connected to any wifi/mobile data.

can the osm-map be used without network? With some kind of

perry

Sep 7, 2019, 3:36:21 PM9/7/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
I think for offline tiles a webserver is needed. There are probably also vector maps that do not need so much space.

martincheco

Sep 9, 2019, 1:51:50 PM9/9/19
to banana...@googlegroups.com

@perry

Hi,

just inserted this snippet in your osm code, replacing the openweathermap tiles (which were lacking detail):

var imageUrl = 'http://1.meteor.androworks.org/images/radar/last',
    imageBounds = [[51.452389, 11.289632],[48.062307, 19.613042]];
    L.imageOverlay(imageUrl, imageBounds, { opacity:0.5 } ).addTo(map);

It kind of works to show the actual rainfall data (see the two attachments)
but only in a certain location.

Would it be possible with the overlay at radareu.net?
they have composite data from of most EU radars

http://www.radareu.cz/data/radar/radar.anim.20190909.1345.0.png

I tried this with some coordinates estimated using comparison to google maps, but the OSM map only shows it intermittently. Maybe it is occupying too big area?

2019-09-09-18-39-20.png
2019-09-09-18-39-06.png

martincheco

Sep 9, 2019, 2:48:18 PM9/9/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
sorry to bomb you with reports @perry

have found some strange behavior(s) in your otherwise truly wonderful osm-map

- sometimes after selecting a map (e.g. weather) and invoking the menu again (by key #3), the menu yellow highlight is somehow off and does not move properly, one has to go down and up and then it recovers..

- the pan step does not scale well with the map zoom,
  obviously the function zoom_speed() has not enough steps

  tried step=100*Math.exp(-0.7*zoom_level)

it is now similar pan at all zoom levels, although I am not entirely satisfied.
Or is there a better way?

perry

Sep 9, 2019, 4:10:54 PM9/9/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
It is a forecast animation ? I'm looking for some time for a high-contrast animation

martincheco

Sep 11, 2019, 5:06:46 AM9/11/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
It is just radar data, not forecast - but in my experience looking at an animation of past hour rainfall gets you an idea if you should seek a shelter or how long the rain could last.

So that was the objective to overlay an animation of the recent radar data. However right now it is static only. Any idea how to make it moving?

perry

Sep 11, 2019, 3:46:15 PM9/11/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
pls reinstall from github.if you press enter the function rain_map is called and the rainmap is reloaded.

do you think the bounds are right ?
imageBounds = [[51.452389, 11.289632],[48.062307, 19.613042]];

where did you get the link from ?

martincheco

Sep 12, 2019, 2:11:08 AM9/12/19
to banana...@googlegroups.com
got the link and coordinates here:
https://libraries.io/github/dpeukert/chmi-weather-radar-api

and guessed the link http://1.meteor.androworks.org/images/radar/last
But it turned out it is the last HOUR, not last image, which should be more like this:

http://1.meteor.androworks.org/images/radar/image-YYYYMMDD.HHMM

where the YYYYMMDD.HHMM represents timestamp of a snapshot. There are images for every 10min, saved for 5hrs.

the radareu.cz has the entire EU, but I don't know the coords. I can ask the webadmin if he is willing to share them.
They use the cylindrical projection (oh, Greenland looks twice of US!)

edit:
These are the image bounds of the EU rainfall overlay: [[72.62025190354672,-14.618225054687514],[30.968189526345665,45.314636273437486]]

martincheco

Sep 12, 2019, 2:23:29 AM9/12/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
The reinstalled version somehow works, but

- the menu selector still misbehaves
- the pan speed still scales irregularly with zoom
- the menu selector still misbehaves
- the new rainfall overlay has an opacity 1.0 (0.5 looks way better)

Any idea how to animate the overlay using the latest (let's say five) snapshots?
I'd really like to help to make it usable, at least for geeks. Hope you don't mind - my javascript skills are too lame to fork it
I can only tweak.

Keep up your excellent work

perry

Sep 12, 2019, 6:31:12 PM9/12/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
I started to try out https://codepen.io/strukturart/pen/LYPrNrj
do you has received the bounds ?

@martincheco

perry

Oct 5, 2019, 5:40:14 PM10/5/19
to banana...@googlegroups.com
update

I add the rainmap layer and OpentTopoMap you can found the layer/map in the menu (key 3).
If the geolocation does not work because of bad connection when starting the app the map will appear without marker.

martincheco

Oct 7, 2019, 2:08:42 AM10/7/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Hi, thanks for the update! This app is going up really.

I like a lot the opentopo map, which makes it really useful for hiking.

The rain overlay did not appear at first for me, only after switching different maps it loaded.

Also the timestamp is every time different, I suppose the app tries to load the entire stack to make an animation?

I noticed one strange behavior about the custom-launcher - after unistalling/reinstalling the osm-maps, the osm-map link led me to Audio player. After stopping and re-running the custom-launcher (by clicking the back button), everything was fine again.

perry

Oct 7, 2019, 12:10:47 PM10/7/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
The rain overlay did not appear at first for me, only after switching different maps it loaded.
You must wait some seconds, until the layer appears. Then press enter to switch to the next + 15min. In the first loop, it takes a long time to load the layers, after which the layers are simply made visible / invisible and do not have to be reloaded. Unfortunately, the zoom does not work I tried different methods, but without success.

Launcher bug
That's because the launcher is not closed but runs in the background. But in the meantime the app order has changed. I have not understood when an app is really closed.
Does the weather chart work?

martincheco

Oct 8, 2019, 1:25:51 AM10/8/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Aha!
The 'trick with enter' did work. If there is luck loading all the images, the result is quite impressive, I'd say.

When I go to menu and select "Rain" again it gets "image can't load" errors for each image and the overlay is not loaded. Also, the Back button does not work anymore to quit the app, I have to go through power long-press and kill it.
It worked with zoom levels with the scale from aorund 200km up to 2000km, but if I do a lot of panning, the Enter key stops responding.

I don't understand why the overlays in leaflet suck, do you get a good behavior in a simulator?
Feel free to drop the feature if you find out it is beyond the capabilities of the phone/leaflet.

I was thinking of a very light separate dedicated app that would have just a preloaded map background (a png, trimmed to the available rainmap), with possibility to pan/zoom 3 levels.

M.

perry

Oct 8, 2019, 6:16:17 PM10/8/19
to banana...@googlegroups.com
I made some improvement in rainmap layer, give it a try. I think so it's okay because probably only we will use the layer ;-)

edit:
I have just noticed that the .png are very large, can you  ask if you also have a small version available?

Bildschirmfoto vom 2019-10-09 00-17-28.png

perry

Oct 9, 2019, 5:38:46 PM10/9/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
The search works again, I limited the zooming in the OpenTopoMap and in the Rainmap.

Hal Joseph Parfitt-Murray

Dec 7, 2019, 12:59:03 PM12/7/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
hi, which is the version where search works? it doesnt seem to work on the version in the b-hackers store?

perry

Dec 8, 2019, 2:47:31 PM12/8/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
pls download the app from github: https://github.com/strukturart/osm-map/tree/master/build
---
submit the search with soft-right-button

Hal Parfitt-Murray

Dec 9, 2019, 9:10:43 AM12/9/19
to banana...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for the link - that works!

perry

perry

Jan 6, 2020, 5:10:16 PM1/6/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
I have added a new property to my osm-map app. Now it is possible to save your location as a marker, the marker is saved in a json file on the SD card.