OPEN LETTER to KaiosTech partners - WE ARE REVOLUTION!

Ivan Alex HC

Aug 27, 2019, 7:12:09 PM8/27/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
We begin a collection of signatures to extend and make open and free support on all KaiOS devices without distinction.
All KaiOS device owners must have equal rights and opportunities!
I will upload this letter on YouTube and on our official website!
They must feel who we are and how much strong we are!

Dear KaiosTech partner,

we, customers and fans of feature phones, are immensely grateful to you for having agreed to install and distribute this operating system on your beautiful devices.

With this choice, you have allowed the use of certain specific smartphone features to millions of people with different needs that are not compatible with the smartphone monopoly.
Those who work in extreme conditions can rely on a very robust CAT B35, older or less technology-prone people can get these advantages from a Doro 7060, without forgetting the diffusion of the same models in America, like Doro 7050, Alcatel Cingular Flip 2 and Alcatel MyFlip.

KaiOS is an operating system born from the ashes of Firefox OS and, according to the manuals provided in various languages ​​inside the packages, is distributed as open source software with paid proprietary parts, in compliance with the EULA license.

The most widespread of these devices globally, the Nokia 8110 4G, brings with it the ability to debug normally, so someone of good will, like us, a community of enthusiasts born around this device, can intervene and resolve the various problems related, with the opportunity to be able to report to the official support the deficiencies and the related corrections necessary so that this software can improve more and more.

This is a software with great potential, but it is at the dawn of its evolution, as it was for Android over 10 years ago.

This letter is born as a collection of requests made by KaiOS users, and in particular by Alcatel, CAT and Doro customers who flock to our communication channels in search of unofficial help and support.

As a community and as a third-party support we are naturally lacking official tools and programs that can be used officially for your devices that support the truly KaiOS platform, as open source is the heart and spirit of this operating system.

On behalf of all your customers that were disappointed by malfunctions and the lack of management of your products by the sellers, evidently also due to the lack of technical knowledge and skills in this new operating system, us, united forces of:

comp.mobile.nokia.8110 (aka Bananahackers),

r / KaiOS Reddit community,

Official r / KaiOS Server on Discord,

XDA-Developers, KaiOS users,

Facebook users registered on your official and local pages.

We want official tools and source code related to the open source part of the software to be released through your official websites, in order to protect consumers' rights and allow the possibility of replacing the firmware (canceling the warranty), in respect of to the open source licenses with which the phones are distributed.

Your KaiOS devices do not have specialized centers or any official support through your web portals, being a new and not bug-free software needs to be studied and supported, if not by technicians and sellers who currently do not have sufficient knowledge to support KaiOS, at least from a strong and competent community like ours, which can freely support this research and indirectly and concurrently facilitate the work of the developers of this platform.

The devices particularly affected by this request are:

Alcatel MyFlip, sold in the United States without the KaiOS Store and services related to Google;

Doro 7060, sold in Europe and redistributed under various brands that are not interested in regularly issuing official updates, is joined by the Doro 7070, sold in Sweden, and the Doro 7050, sold in the United States without the KaiOS Store and without services related to Google;

CAT B35, sold in European countries and without official support as in the case of all other KaiOS devices.

We also forward the request to all the other companies that produce these fantastic phones to do the same.

The growth of a software depends on the support of more interested parties.

We as consumers are the first to deserve protection, and KaiOS has so much potential that it only needs to be discovered.

As a community of users we act out of pure passion of this software, and in the pure interest of protecting ourselves where your interests do not only produce phones, but also disappointment.

This disappointment arises precisely from your absence as a service company towards us consumers.

With this letter we hope that all our requests will be accepted by you all.

It is in your best interest as a company that must protect your credibility, and in our interest as customers because we should be the first interest for you.

Thanks for your attention.

Sincerely yours:

Ivan Alex HC

Aug 27, 2019, 7:12:40 PM8/27/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Ivan Alex HC, Salerno, Italy

Hossain Mohammed Shoaib

Aug 27, 2019, 11:02:00 PM8/27/19
to Ivan Alex HC, comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Hossain Mohammed Shoaib,
Dhaka , Bangladesh

On 8/27/19, Ivan Alex HC <ivan1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ivan Alex HC, Salerno, Italy
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bananahackers/65ca04eb-dc35-493e-96c2-ed0c692fda73%40googlegroups.com.

Fan of G.K

Aug 28, 2019, 12:45:58 AM8/28/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Devik,Northern State,India

Luxferre

Aug 28, 2019, 5:36:39 AM8/28/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Pavlo K. aka Luxferre, Ukraine

AdvancedHACKERniV1

Aug 28, 2019, 11:35:10 AM8/28/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Vivek Goutam (AdvancedHACKERniV1), Bangalore, India

Huy Minh Bui

Aug 28, 2019, 1:17:15 PM8/28/19
to banana...@googlegroups.com
Bùi Huy Minh aka HMTheBoy154, Hai Duong, Vietnam

Ivan Alex HC

Aug 28, 2019, 3:23:35 PM8/28/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
20 hours from the posting and only 6 subscriptions?????

COME ON GUYS!

DON'T BE AFRAID!

IT'S IN YOUR INTEREST!

WHO WANTS A REAL, FUNCTIONAL AND OFFICIAL SUPPORT ???

COME ON GUYS!! I WANT BANANAHACKERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!!

Elnur Kurtaliev

Aug 28, 2019, 3:33:50 PM8/28/19
to banana...@googlegroups.com
Elnur K. Russia

Sylvain D

Aug 28, 2019, 4:53:31 PM8/28/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Sylvain D. Paris, France

Pavel Melnik

Aug 28, 2019, 5:01:20 PM8/28/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Pavel Melnik, Moscow, Russia.

С уважением, Павел.

Jpt Trick

Aug 28, 2019, 8:34:33 PM8/28/19
to AdvancedHACKERniV1, comp.mobile.nokia.8110
MONISH ALI
UP WEST(INDIA)

On 28/08/2019, AdvancedHACKERniV1 <vivekgo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Vivek Goutam (AdvancedHACKERniV1), Bangalore, India
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bananahackers/6a06cce2-87ee-4615-bc4d-6689123aea47%40googlegroups.com.

Gulshan Kumar

Aug 28, 2019, 10:50:51 PM8/28/19
to Huy Minh Bui, comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Gulshan ,Haryana,India

On 8/28/19, Huy Minh Bui <buin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Bùi Huy Minh aka HMTheBoy154, Hai Doong, Vietnam
>
> Vào 06:12:09 UTC+7 Thứ Tư, ngày 28 tháng 8 năm 2019, Ivan Alex HC đã viết:
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bananahackers/401e5537-b567-4157-8db5-4f95fd013da8%40googlegroups.com.

Mendel

Aug 28, 2019, 11:41:03 PM8/28/19
to banana...@googlegroups.com
Mendel G. Miami, FL

Daniël Eikelenboom

Aug 29, 2019, 4:56:20 AM8/29/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Daniel E, the Netherlands

maybe also send these open letters to the press+influencers in the scene

ProgrammAbel

Aug 29, 2019, 5:17:00 AM8/29/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Abel Binoop, UK

Ivan Alex HC

Aug 29, 2019, 8:53:11 AM8/29/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
believe me, I publish videos on YouTube to try to bomb those responsible with our needs and our discoveries. We are customers before being BananaHackers! We are a little more informed and prepared about many things, and we act for all the other customers like us who are abandoned and do not have official support. It's all too easy to get support and maintenance when your device is Android or iOS. But we are KaiOS users, and we deserve the same kind of support. If not immediately at least by the end of the year! So much so that those who bought a Nokia 8110 4G in July 2018 with the promise of having WhatsApp had to wait until May 2019, and all this because someone (I, on behalf of our community) decided to rub HMD in April through YouTube , because people prefer to watch videos and listen to voices rather than reading documents, nowadays.
And meanwhile those who earn are always the sellers of these devices, which not only do not provide you with technical support or maintenance, but also tease you because you are not conformed to the mass of zombies that let themselves be hypnotized and indebted by taking the latest trendy smartphone which is on the market and which will be obsolete in two years time, given the Android release update cycles!
Our KaiOS devices are efficient and have great hidden power (as well as being less complex in terms of software). We just need official support! Programs that allow flashing and maintenance to be used immediately, and not after a month of bringing your phone into service because it has to be sent to the parent company and maybe they are all on vacation in the company and you are without a phone for a month or 2!

Farooq Karimi Zadeh

Aug 29, 2019, 9:31:00 AM8/29/19
to banana...@googlegroups.com
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bananahackers/35797479-ffb4-4834-9886-9080f63d6d9b%40googlegroups.com
> [1].
>

> Links:
> ------
> [1]
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bananahackers/35797479-ffb4-4834-9886-9080f63d6d9b%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer
Farooq Karimi Zadeh, Bandar Abbas, Iran
:)

Cereal

Aug 29, 2019, 10:49:27 AM8/29/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Cereal, Puerto Rico

Ivan Alex HC

Aug 29, 2019, 3:08:42 PM8/29/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
sometimes it can happen that a user fails to post to the thread, so an e-mail arrives

Uday Dindukurthi, India

Istantanea_2019-08-29_21-05-09.png

Ritik Patel

Aug 29, 2019, 11:46:41 PM8/29/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Ritik Patel, India

jkelol111

Aug 30, 2019, 5:08:23 AM8/30/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Nguyen Thanh Nam (a.k.a jkelol111), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Ha Noi, Vietnam too if you wish).

Ivan Alex HC

Aug 31, 2019, 8:02:24 AM8/31/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
95 views for this thread....and only 19 subscriptions in 3 days?

Do you really care so much to be abandoned to yourself from the manifacturers?

Are you really interested in being just a spectator?
Message has been deleted

Martin Švec

Aug 31, 2019, 4:02:28 PM8/31/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Martin Svec, Praha, CZ

taharein...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2019, 4:03:36 AM9/1/19
to banana...@googlegroups.com
Tahareini
London, UK
From: Martin Švec <marti...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2019 13:02:28 -0700 (PDT)
To: comp.mobile.nokia.8110<banana...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: OPEN LETTER to KaiosTech partners - WE ARE REVOLUTION!

Martin Svec, Praha, CZ

Mr Indian technologist

Sep 1, 2019, 7:28:54 AM9/1/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Ritesh kumar pandey (mr indian technologist) india

I Understand I Exist

Sep 1, 2019, 3:32:48 PM9/1/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Ismail M., Jordan

Richard Novotny

Sep 1, 2019, 3:36:45 PM9/1/19
to banana...@googlegroups.com
richard novotny prague CZ

Glenn Guyton

Sep 1, 2019, 5:08:19 PM9/1/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Glenn G. France ! ;-)

Aaron Rolls

Sep 1, 2019, 6:50:32 PM9/1/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Petitions, at least in the west were I live, rarely accomplish anything. I don't sign them as a rule. Companies do what is profitable for them to do. If you want them to support the Nokia 8110, find a way to make it profitable for them to do so. Normally feature phones get little to no updates. I'm sure HMD planned to have a short support window for the Nokia 8110.

Ivan Alex HC

Sep 1, 2019, 7:36:30 PM9/1/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Nokia 8110 4G is already within the reach of developers, there is only one firehose to flash in EDL and the search is complete. But CAT, Doro and Alcatel have distributed their devices in certain areas of the planet, and have limitations and flaws to solve. HMD has not removed the access points we needed, and has gained popularity among fans, in addition to the support of each of us (directly or indirectly, but we have invented this support for Nokia). I think the Luxferre letter of January was very clear:

"This is how you attract the developers for an emerging platform, not with your "developer agreement" where you don't even allow us to develop VoIP apps! How are you even thinking to compete with Android or other smartphone platforms with such a restriction?"

We have always been active, and I wouldn't want the introduction of WhatsApp in the official store to have involved everyone. As it happens, since the cursed application was released, the activity on this forum has halved.
The question to ask is "Am I a customer, is it right that they should decide for me without helping me?" The answer is obviously "NO".
We must be masters of what we buy, and not the other way around.

Aaron (like my favourite singer, Aaron Lewis, from Staind :) ), what do you want to do? Do you join the revolution?

Aaron Rolls

Sep 1, 2019, 8:09:56 PM9/1/19
to banana...@googlegroups.com
Companies restricting their devices to avoid piracy is a common practice. Likewise, a company abandoning support for their device is pretty common. I have bought android devices that got one single update, only one. Is it right? Probably not. But I'm not going to complain. I believe in the communities ability, already we have a ROM(Gerda OS) for the 8110 and another version of it releasing by the end of September . That is why I am here, for the community. If HMD continue to support the 8110, that would be amazing, but I don't expect it.

Will I join the "revolution"? Sure I will. Just give me something better to do than sign a petition and I'm on board.

Why did whatsapp being released halve the traffic to this forum? Were they coming here to ask about it?

PuriShnit

Sep 1, 2019, 8:23:24 PM9/1/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110

'Just give me something better to do than sign a petition', so, as long as there is no better solution, at least lets raise our voice and ask for our minimal rights...

Ivan, we all admire your continuous hard (overtime...) work!

I am joining...

P. Shnit
London, UK

On 2 September 2019 1:09:58 am Aaron Rolls <nar...@gmail.com> wrote:

Companies restricting their devices to avoid piracy is a common practice. Likewise, a company abandoning support for their device is pretty common. I have bought android devices that got one single update, only one. Is it right? Probably not. But I'm not going to complain. I believe in the communities ability, already we have an a ROM(Gerda OS) for the 8110 and another version of it releasing by the end of September . That is why I am here, for the community. If HMD continue to support the 8110, that would be amazing, but I don't expect it.

Will I join the "revolution"? Sure I will. Just give me something better to do than sign a petition and I'm on board.

Why did whatsapp halve the traffic to this forum? Were they coming here to ask about it?

Il giorno lunedì 2 settembre 2019 00:50:32 UTC+2, Aaron Rolls ha scritto:
Petitions, at least in the west were I live, rarely accomplish anything. I don't sign them as a rule. Companies do what is profitable for them to do. If you want them to support the Nokia 8110, find a way to make it profitable for them to do so. Normally feature phones get little to no updates. I'm sure HMD planned to have a short support window for the Nokia 8110.

Ivan Alex HC

Sep 1, 2019, 8:32:40 PM9/1/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Yes, we BananaHackers got WhatsApp from a Jio Phone in November 2018, Luxferre and Sylvain Blot analyzed that app and patched it. Result?
- On December 28 the first local version through a script that added your prefix (WhatsApp only had the prefix +91 of India, with the script you could create your WhatsApp for your country by adding the prefix);
- later a version that included 11 countries, again via script;
- on December 29th the first global version of WhatsApp running for v13 and KaiOS 2.5. I had a v12 and had to replace / system / kaios by default with the same folder as a v13 manually for it to work. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jROiitN4t4Y

On 2 January 2019 we put 21 signatures under an open letter for HMD. The same was posted on the official Nokia community, and I uploaded it to a video on YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzJ0Puf7o9w

I had personally published a video in April 2019 to disgrace HMD and its choices not to release WhatsApp. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAPbcUgNE_k
Strangely, the update was announced at the end of that month and released in Europe (v16) in early May.

The interest in patched WhatsApp has attracted the attention of thousands of users (who now seem to have forgotten us) until then.

If before we had to patch WhatsApp to do justice to Nokia users today our goal is to help grow the platform and extend our support to devices that are closed and restrictive, because they block progress and do not do justice to other KaiOS users .

Branded phones that do not receive updates, critical bugs, blocks, crashes, customer support without basic knowledge, opensource licenses only on paper and not in facts .... something is not right. We at the Nokia 8110 know every bit, we know what works and what doesn't ... why doesn't it have to be the same for others? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGkctOrBd2k

Aaron Rolls

Sep 2, 2019, 4:18:43 AM9/2/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
You could very well be right. I am all for HMD giving the Nokia 8110 more support.

It’s also disappointing that the amount of user of this forum dropped after you accomplished what they wanted you to. Not very loyal or great full.

I came to this forum after WhatsApp was already available on the 8110. So expect me to stay. Developing for Kai OS helps me improve my web development skills. I don’t have any intention of stopping in the near future.

Ivan Alex HC

Sep 2, 2019, 8:01:43 AM9/2/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
And I'm proud to have a constructive mind like yours aboard.
In any case we have already arrived at 26 signatures out of 145 views in this thread (of these views, of course, about forty are mine to read your posts and list them).
Aaron, do you feel like signing too?

Geek

Sep 2, 2019, 9:06:01 AM9/2/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Y. Green, London,UK

ahlis

Sep 3, 2019, 2:24:43 AM9/3/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Hi All,

I support the idea of an "open" hardware platform, a phone sold only as the piece of hardware it is. Like we used to buy computers in the past and some of us still do. I would like to have the ability to chose platform, chose application chose level of information shared and so on.

The power of the nokia 8110 4G is impressive but embarrassingly underfunded from a software development point of view. A challenge of today is that money =  information and this phone provides a very limited amount of information to its providers.

I like it, work in IT as a manager and use it everyday. Some people laugh at it some people are fascinated. I enjoy talking to people, instead of texting. If I need to write an email I have a laptop.

If I can support in any way with my limited skills to get basic functions working on it, like synchronizing contacts and Calendar with O365 (preferred) or gmail, please let me know.

brg

MD Ramjan Miah

Sep 6, 2019, 2:44:47 PM9/6/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
your app has been submited in KaiStore.

Ivan Alex HC

Sep 6, 2019, 2:58:02 PM9/6/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
What app?

Hossain

Sep 6, 2019, 3:04:04 PM9/6/19
to Ivan Alex HC, comp.mobile.nokia.8110
I think he talking about fb2 text reader.

--
Sent from Nokia 8110 4G

Ivan Alex HC wrote:
Message has been deleted

Soham Joshi

Sep 7, 2019, 11:06:57 AM9/7/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Soham V. Joshi, Maharashtra, India.

happy indian

Sep 7, 2019, 9:39:27 PM9/7/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
ABHISEK ,
PUNJAB, INDIA

happy indian

Sep 7, 2019, 9:50:15 PM9/7/19
to banana...@googlegroups.com
In india jio first release system stock rom for models but in 2018 it discontinue it to public and provide the update stock rom for service center . But as we know service center is private technician only authorized by jio. So when they got new jio stock flash file they instantly upload on some websites which eventualy spread on internet and jio is unable to stop the piracy .
I think same is also possible for nokia 8110 Doro cat etc. If someone tried to convince the service center's guys to pirate the stock firmware on Tor network eventually customer got what they want .
And i think company is not much harmed by this type of piracy because if someone want to make a kaios device why he/she depend on pirate firmware . kaios is willingly want to spread their OS as much as possible.
I may be wrong but it is the way we get what we want . Don't expect that company give some help. They are capitalist which only want money and don't care anything else.

Soham Joshi

Sep 8, 2019, 10:08:01 AM9/8/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
@Ivan Sir

Sad to see that Lyf Jiophone is not listed in this letter. Jio has created a revolution in the world with the launch of Kai OS phones under Lyf branding and like CAT, Google etc, Jio is also an equally adamant company which operates the same way as other companies do. So, if possible kindly modify this letter to include Lyf Jiophone also.

Regards,
Soham

Ivan Alex HC

Sep 8, 2019, 11:43:57 AM9/8/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Dear Soham,
the letter is addressed to all KaiosTech partners, and in particular I have mentioned 3 whose devices have no support.
For Jio Phone we managed to get tools and guides from the best Indians of this forum (Vivek, saveNGO, Nayam ... just to name a few, this forum is full of brilliant minds from India).
For HMD it is the same, and we hope that with the two new devices presented a few days ago, I understood how important what we are doing is.
As for Jio Phone, I know little or nothing (also because of the little useful information I was given to fill out the page on the device), but all I know is that Jio Phones do not have an official KaiStore, and I want to find a way to provide it to Indians directly and without having to download and reload all the official apps from the KaiStore, it would be a long, constant and not very respectful work towards KaiosTech (in terms of piracy).

For Jio Phone, as for Nokia 8110, we don't have everything, but I think it's enough be able to debug or flash our devices, as long as there is support! Even unofficial as we are, but must exist this possibility!

Instead for CAT, Doro and Alcatel there is an obscene closure on their devices, in particular with the branded ones. Problems regarding updates, apps, debugging, sideload, APIs .... CAT and Doro have released two of the most expensive KaiOS devices and are practically useless due to these shortcomings.

As for the company that releases Jio Phone, the possibility of being able to enjoy the same services and applications that are available in the world on other KaiOS devices, such as the KaiStore (which I personally do not use for reasons that I have already explained hundreds of times).

We all have the right to enjoy the same possibilities, or not?

Soham Joshi

Sep 8, 2019, 1:48:52 PM9/8/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
@Ivan Sir,
I appreciate your approach. You are really doing a great work in building this forum and providing support to Jiophones. Even I want that we all should enjoy same applications, facilities and services. KaiOS official store should also be installed on Jiophones just like Messages app of KaiOS is installed along with stock SMS app of Jio. Why is there a discrimination going on? Different versions of KaiOS like 2.5, 2.5.1 or even 2.6 are installed on different devices. If devices have the same specs, then why can't OTA updates be shipped to all KaiOS devices around the world?

Ivan Alex HC

Sep 8, 2019, 4:21:49 PM9/8/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
It is clear that Jio (or whoever for it) has particular interests on his users, or more precisely on the Indian people. It matters little to Jio if you users cannot have navigation functions in the web wrappers, stability and better performance on your devices ... all that matters is being able to expand your Jio brand services, including apps (although I think that only the games of the KaiStore may be interesting for you, I don't think Indians care about reading the Bible or the Koran, or lighting a candle or reading horoscopes ... the fact that you have a PDF reader in the JioStore makes it more serious and interesting than KaiStore).

However, these blocks on KaiOS do absolutely no good to the end user, who is no longer even free to choose what to have.

We, Nokia 8110 users, have had this trouble until May 2019, when WhatsApp was available on Jio Phone from September 2018.
The solution comed officially after a very long time, and it seems that Jio Phone was a test area for the application (which I recently reinstalled on my 8110 and that doesn't seem so different from the one I installed in January, apart the Italian included, honestly).

I hope that with these new KaiOS devices we will take the road towards international unity for this software and its development without blocks and discriminizations!

Peter Zhuo

Sep 8, 2019, 10:18:36 PM9/8/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Peter Zhuo,China(PRC)

在 2019年8月28日星期三 UTC+8上午7:12:09,Ivan Alex HC写道:

Ndagi Stanley

Sep 9, 2019, 3:43:45 AM9/9/19
to Peter Zhuo, comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Stanley Ndagi, Nairobi, Kenya

Message has been deleted

Edgar Ilasaca Aquima

Feb 23, 2021, 10:04:46 AM2/23/21
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Edgar Ilasaca, from Peru

My device is Advance HL3010

asher

Feb 28, 2021, 4:58:56 PM2/28/21
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Asher Vered, Israel.
Until now I have used Symbian handsets. I really like the Nokia keypad phones.
Now I want to switch to using Nokia 8810 4G-gerdaOS seems like a good idea.
does gerdaOS support Hebrew?

ב-יום שלישי, 23 בפברואר 2021 בשעה 17:04:46 UTC+2, edgari...@gmail.com כתב/ה:

Silvan Jegen

Mar 29, 2021, 3:28:54 PM3/29/21
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110

Silvan Jegen, Switzerland

On Sunday, February 28, 2021 at 10:58:56 PM UTC+1 asher wrote:
Asher Vered, Israel.
Until now I have used Symbian handsets. I really like the Nokia keypad phones.
Now I want to switch to using Nokia 8810 4G-gerdaOS seems like a good idea.
does gerdaOS support Hebrew?

ב-יום שלישי, 23 בפברואר 2021 בשעה 17:04:46 UTC+2, edgari...@.com כתב/ה:

t33

May 3, 2021, 3:22:09 PM5/3/21
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
S. L., Hungary

Pavel Gubanov

May 6, 2021, 2:02:49 PM5/6/21
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
то что у них нет поддержки очень огорчает:(
надеюсь на реакцию со стороны kaiostech:)

среда, 28 августа 2019 г. в 02:12:09 UTC+3, Ivan Alex HC: