Happy New Year:

1 view

Icono Clast

Jan 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/5/00
The original file time of this post is:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 02:43:41 -0800
My ISP is behaving badly. If you've sent me any E-Mail since
December 28 and not received a response, please retry.

In some parts of the world, it's been the year MM aka 2Ky aka 2000 of
the Julian calendar for almost 40 minutes.

It is also The Jewish Year 5760
The Maya Year 5159
The Chinese Year 4697
The Buddhist Year 2543
The Muslim Year 1420
and I forget what Hindu Year it is.

Regardless of which year it is for you, whether the beginning of a
new one or somewhere in a current year, I hope that your year, and
particularly our planet's year, is a one of good health, adequate
energy, happy times, and a peaceful melieu.

I hope that some resolution to our significant problems of
over-population, hunger, environmental pollution and warming of Earth
can be found and that the medical profession can achieve the same
success with today's plagues that they did with, for example, Small
Pox and Polio.

I hope that the 40 or so wars currently being waged come to an end,
that no new ones be declared or old ones resumed, and that all
changes of government are legally and peacefully achieved.

May your food outstanding.
--
ICONO CLAST: A San Franciscan in 47.335 mile² San Francisco.